– To inspect all incoming materials and completed works at the website ensuring quality conforms to the mandatory specifications.
– Prepare all necessary documents and attachments for the inspection and testing dependence on all MEP works
– Prepare comprehensive daily reports for the website activities indicating observations of work performed every day
– Review the MEP checklist, as-built drawing, and related quality control documents for the ultimate drossier
– Site inspection and coordinate with QA/QC Engineer to implement the task completed in compliance with code relative to the specification
– Coordinate with client for inspection activities issued RFI (Obtain inspection) for witness/hold point etc
– Assist the QA/QC Engineer in the supervision of MEP works
– Raise Non-conformance Report and discuss it with QA/QC Engineer for the CPA
– Comply, participate and implement in the improvement of established ISO QEHSMS procedures/documentation and keep maintaining records keeping.
– Report to the Project manager any potential unsafe act or condition which might cause QEHS impact
– 3+ years’ experience working as a MEP QA QC Inspector (Mechanical) for an MEP Contractor, Subcontractor, etc…
– Hold a Mechanical Engineering degree or Diploma
– GCC/Middle East experience is crucial.
– Fluent in English & Tagalog, spoken and written.
Created in 2003 by technicians and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We have been passionate concerning the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we offer and the social people who have whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or perhaps a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to provide the perfect staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services being an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a couple of core values in the centre of everything we do.
Apply for this job: Click here