This position depends in a hospital – Candidate must have at least 5 many years of working encounter in a hospital as a MEP Supervisor/Engineer.
Perform Fixes and Planned Preventative Upkeep (PPM) work with facility systems including Lights, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing, and support your client as needed.
Conducts preliminary surveys and prepares schematic, preliminary and work drawings for the maintenance and construction of brand-new or remodelled facilities.
Undertaking routine Inspections of Functions Completed by both Technicians and Services Partners ensuring that both quality and the number of the works come in accordance with released/agreed Service Degree Agreements/KPI’s.
Manage the united team of 8-10 Engineers and 3-4 facilities managers.
- Minimum Bachelors Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
- Minimum 5 years employed in a Hospital Experience.
- Minimum 15 years UAE / GCC knowledge in FM / Servicing / MEP
- Shall have the data of MEP, Building Upkeep, Fire combating / Fire alarm techniques, Kitchen equipment’s, Washing, HVAC, LPG systems, Civil Functions etc.
- Computer literate. Experienced in the usage of Microsoft Phrase, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and in the usage of AutoCAD or equivalent software program.
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
- Bachelor’s (Desired)
- Hospital: 5 yrs (Preferred)
- Functioning as a MEP Supervisor: a decade (Preferred)
Program Deadline: 22/03/2022
Apply for this job Click here