- Ensure the entire preventive, corrective, emergency and routine maintenance works are completed for several assigned RCC-FM properties and buildings.
- Oversee, plan, coordinate, and perform repair and maintenance of equipment and systems including chillers, HVAC, fire detection, plumbing, electric, phone systems, building safety etc.
- With united team of supervisors and skilled and unskilled workers, perform inspection of facilities frequently to detect maintenance problems including, MEP, firefighting, and pool issues (for example clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electric switches) and also have them attended to instantly.
- Conduct month-to-month checks/ audits of every property and identify upkeep specifications and rectify them.
- Guidance of the implementation of Yearly Maintenance Agreements.
- Perform repairs, installation and maintenance to all or any related plant and equipment.
- To supervise function orders, PPMs, As directed cwas.
- Perform the reactive and planned maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as for example, district cooling network, temperature exchangers, AHU’s (Atmosphere Handling Unit), VAV’s (Adjustable Air Volume), FCU’s (Enthusiast Coil Device), circulating pumps, emitters, exhaust and offer fans and associated control equipment.
- To choose, request, correct components from engineering stores.
- To arrange work in a specialist and skilled manner.
- To record any unsafe working circumstances to management to be able to ensure a secure working environment on your own and your co-workers.
- TO LEARN and understand simple schematic/line drawings.
- To utilize mechanical / electrical test instrument and equipment.
- In a position to teach and develop associates. Should be detail-oriented and great issue solver.
- Troubleshooting of industrial tools such as for example conveyors, facility devices such as for example Chillers, AHUs, FAHUs, CCUs, FCUs, DX-Devices.
- 5 years’ encounter in a similar function.
- University degree, university or high school diploma
- 12 months formal training (qualified) in HVAC.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here