- Ensure the overall preventive, corrective, emergency and routine maintenance works are completed for several assigned RCC-FM properties and buildings.
- Oversee, schedule, coordinate, and perform repair and maintenance of equipment and systems including chillers, HVAC, fire detection, plumbing, electrical, phone systems, building security etc.
- With united team of supervisors and skilled and unskilled workers, carry out inspection of facilities on a regular basis to detect maintenance issues including, MEP, firefighting, and swimming pool issues (examples include clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electrical switches) and have them attended to immediately.
- Conduct monthly checks/ audits of each property and identify maintenance requirements and rectify them.
- Supervision of the implementation of Annual Maintenance Contracts.
- Carry out repairs, installation and maintenance to all or any related plant and equipment.
- To supervise work orders, PPMs, As directed cwas.
- Perform the reactive and planned maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as for example, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Handling Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, heating units, exhaust and offer fans and associated control equipment.
- To select, request, correct materials from engineering stores.
- To arrange work in a specialist and skilled manner.
- To report any unsafe working conditions to management in order to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
- To Read and understand basic schematic/line drawings.
- To utilize mechanical / electrical test instrument and equipment.
- Able to train and develop team members. Must be detail-oriented and good problem solver.
- Troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, facility equipment such as Chillers, AHUs, FAHUs, CCUs, FCUs, DX-Units.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- University degree, college or high school degree
- 1 year formal training (certified) in HVAC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here