- Ensure the entire preventive, corrective, emergency and routine maintenance works are completed for several assigned RCC-FM properties and buildings.
- Oversee, schedule, coordinate, and perform repair and maintenance of equipment and systems including chillers, HVAC, fire detection, plumbing, electrical, phone systems, building security etc.
- With united team of supervisors and skilled and unskilled workers, perform inspection of facilities frequently to detect maintenance issues including, MEP, firefighting, and pool issues (for example clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electrical switches) and also have them taken care of immediately.
- Conduct monthly checks/ audits of every property and identify maintenance requirements and rectify them.
- Supervision of the implementation of Annual Maintenance Contracts.
- Perform repairs, installation and maintenance to all or any related plant and equipment.
- To supervise work orders, PPMs, As directed cwas.
- Perform the reactive and planned maintenance on the HVAC prestations associated plant such as for example, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Handling Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, emitters, exhaust and offer fans and associated control equipment.
- To choose, request, correct materials from engineering stores.
- To arrange work in a specialist and skilled manner.
- To report any unsafe working conditions to management to be able to ensure a safe working environment on your own as well as your colleagues.
- TO LEARN and understand basic schematic/line drawings.
- To utilize mechanical / electrical test instrument and equipment.
- In a position to train and develop associates. Should be detail-oriented and good problem solver.
- Troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as for example conveyors, facility equipment such as for example Chillers, AHUs, FAHUs, CCUs, FCUs, DX-Units.
- 5 years’ experience in an identical role.
- University degree, college or senior high school degree
- 12 months formal training (certified) in HVAC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here