- Ensure the entire preventive, corrective, crisis and routine maintenance functions are carried out for several assigned RCC-FM attributes and buildings.
- Oversee, schedule, coordinate, and perform restoration and maintenance of apparatus and techniques including chillers, HVAC, fire detection, plumbing, electrical, phone systems, building security etc.
- With united group of supervisors and competent and unskilled workers, perform inspection of facilities regularly to detect maintenance issues which includes, MEP, firefighting, and pool issues (for example clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electrical switches) and also have them taken care of immediately.
- Conduct monthly checks/ audits of every property and recognize maintenance requirements and rectify them.
- Supervision of the implementation of Annual Maintenance Contracts.
- Perform repairs, installation and servicing to all or any related plant and gear.
- To supervise work orders, PPMs, As directed cwas.
- Perform the reactive and prepared upkeep on the HVAC providers associated plant such as for example, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Managing Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, emitters, exhaust and offer fans and associated manage equipment.
- To choose, request, correct materials from engineering stores.
- To arrange work in a specialist and skilled manner.
- To report any unsafe operating conditions to management to be able to guarantee a safe functioning environment for yourself as well as your colleagues.
- TO LEARN and realize basic schematic/line drawings.
- To utilize mechanical / electrical test device and equipment.
- In a position to train and create team members. Should be detail-oriented and good problem solver.
- Troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as for example conveyors, facility equipment such as for example Chillers, AHUs, FAHUs, CCUs, FCUs, DX-Units.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- University degree, college or high school degree
- 1 year formal training (certified) in HVAC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here