- Ensure the entire preventive, corrective, crisis and routine maintenance functions are carried out for several assigned RCC-FM attributes and buildings.
- Oversee, schedule, coordinate, and perform restoration and maintenance of products and techniques including chillers, HVAC, fire recognition, plumbing, electrical, phone techniques, building security etc.
- With united group of supervisors and competent and unskilled workers, perform inspection of facilities regularly to detect maintenance problems which includes, MEP, firefighting, and pool issues (for example clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electric switches) and also have them attended to instantly.
- Conduct month-to-month checks/ audits of every property and identify upkeep specifications and rectify them.
- Guidance of the implementation of Yearly Maintenance Agreements.
- Perform repairs, installation and servicing to all or any related plant and tools.
- To supervise function orders, PPMs, As directed cwas.
- Perform the reactive and prepared upkeep on the HVAC providers associated plant such as for example, district cooling network, temperature exchangers, AHU’s (Atmosphere Handling Unit), VAV’s (Adjustable Air Volume), FCU’s (Enthusiast Coil Device), circulating pumps, emitters, exhaust and offer fans and associated manage equipment.
- To choose, request, correct components from engineering stores.
- To arrange work in a specialist and skilled manner.
- To record any unsafe working circumstances to management to be able to ensure a secure working environment on your own and your co-workers.
- TO LEARN and understand simple schematic/line drawings.
- To utilize mechanical / electrical test device and equipment.
- In a position to teach and develop associates. Should be detail-oriented and great issue solver.
- Troubleshooting of industrial devices such as for example conveyors, facility apparatus such as for example Chillers, AHUs, FAHUs, CCUs, FCUs, DX-Devices.
- 5 yrs’ experience in an identical function.
- University degree, university or senior high school diploma
- 12 months formal training (qualified) in HVAC.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here