MEP ESTIMATOR – Structure (MEP & FITOUT Tasks EXPERIENCE)
- Preparing of Preliminary estimation, Spending budget estimation, Complete estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance promises and management for MEP Contracting and FM tasks.
- Visiting web site / going to pre-bid meetings.
- Planning Project Risk Analysis record.
- Sending enquirers and getting prices, analyze prices, prepare work and material price estimation and bid cost
- Conducting negotiations, Identification of pricing or even cost data submitted through the negotiations and relied upon within reaching a settlement.
- Preparation of Set of Specialized Queries for Consultant clarification.
- Quantity take-off
- Prepare industrial and technical bid, follow-up until finalization.
- Planning of Assessment of Tender / Contract paperwork and Bill of Amounts
- Quantification of Variations according to revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Agreements / Project Managers for Web site Function Instruction. (SWI)
- Scheduling & Supervising the Improvement of the ongoing functions, delays & disruption of the Preparation and Task of Promises for delays & Time Extension and related costs.
- Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
- Provide and keep maintaining all backup documentation necessary for substations of claims / invoices.
- Preparation of forecasts, price and budgets control actions.
- Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
- Maintenance and control of records linked to all commercial activities as needed by the contract conditions.
- Forwarding contractual correspondences to the primary Contractor / Project Sub-agreements and Manager linked to the contractual issues.
- Reporting to the very best management about profit & out flow and offer advice for just about any commercial issues and help resolve them
- Establishing of cost loaded programs, Cashflow & Manpower Histogram.
- Set up the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the price variance
- Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC ( Estimate to perform ) and EAC ( Estimate at completion )
- Calculate resource and time necessary for projects at length and monitor with actual.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,500.00 – AED9,000.00 monthly
- UAE Generating License (Required)
Apply for this job Click here