MEP ESTIMATOR – CONSTRUCTION (MEP & FITOUT PROJECTS EXPERIENCE)
- Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration for MEP Contracting and FM projects.
- Visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
- Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
- Sending enquirers and obtaining prices, analyze prices, prepare labor and material cost estimation and bid price
- Conducting negotiations, Identification of pricing or cost data submitted through the negotiations and relied upon in reaching funds.
- Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant clarification.
- Quantity take-off
- Prepare commercial and technical bid, follow up until finalization.
- Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
- Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
- Scheduling & Monitoring the Progress of the ongoing works, delays & disruption of the Preparation and Project of Claims for delays & Time Extension and associated costs.
- Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
- Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
- Preparation of forecasts, cost and budgets control measures.
- Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
- Maintenance and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions.
- Forwarding contractual correspondences to the primary Contractor / Project Sub-contracts and Manager linked to the contractual issues.
- Reporting to the Top management about cash in & out flow and provide advice for any commercial issues and help resolve them
- Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
- Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance
- Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC ( Estimate to complete ) and EAC ( Estimate at completion )
- Calculate resource and time needed for projects in detail and monitor with actual.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,500.00 – AED9,000.00 per month
- UAE Driving License (Required)
Apply for this job Click here