MEP ESTIMATOR – Structure (MEP & FITOUT Tasks EXPERIENCE)
- Planning of Preliminary estimation, Spending budget estimation, Complete estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance statements and management for MEP Contracting and FM tasks.
- Visiting web site / going to pre-bid meetings.
- Planning Project Risk Analysis record.
- Sending enquirers and getting prices, analyze prices, prepare work and material price estimation and bid cost
- Conducting negotiations, Identification of pricing or even cost data submitted through the negotiations and relied upon within reaching a settlement.
- Preparation of Set of Specialized Queries for Consultant clarification.
- Quantity take-off
- Prepare industrial and technical bid, follow-up until finalization.
- Preparing of Evaluation of Tender / Contract paperwork and Bill of Quantities
- Quantification of Variations according to revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Agreements / Project Managers for Web site Function Instruction. (SWI)
- Scheduling & Monitoring the Progress of the continuing works, delays & disruption of the Preparation and Task of Promises for delays & Period Extension and associated expenses.
- Pricing of Variation promises, evaluation with Major Contractors / Project Supervisors and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
- Provide and continue maintaining all backup documentation necessary for substations of states / invoices.
- Planning of forecasts, price and budgets manage measures.
- Month-to-month Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely obligations
- Maintenance and manage of records linked to all commercial routines as needed by the agreement conditions.
- Forwarding contractual correspondences to the primary Contractor / Project Sub-agreements and Manager linked to the contractual issues.
- Reporting to the very best management about profit & away flow and offer advice for just about any commercial problems and help solve them
- Establishing of cost loaded programs, Cashflow & Manpower Histogram.
- Established the Project Price Monitoring Program, Update the Project price Improvement and measures the price variance
- Collect Task Cost Information and Estimate the ETC ( Estimate to perform ) and EAC ( Estimate at completion )
- Calculate reference and time necessary for projects at length and monitor with real.
Job Varieties: Full-period, Permanent
Income: AED7,500.00 – AED9,000.00 monthly
- UAE Generating License (Required)
Apply for this job Click here