Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco will be a FTSE 250 global service business which combines industrial know-how with a deep community service ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – many of all – deliver high quality services straight to the general public.
Serco is searching to employ an MEP Engineer to end up being centered in Abu Dhabi, for a task that shall provide examination, repair and maintenance assistance connected with Hard FM services. The employing for this task is subject to agreement award. The MEP Engineer will become responsible for the amenities maintenance group and will be designated to manage and assistance teams of Supervisors, Group Leaders and Specialists (Electrical, ELV, Common Trades, HVAC MEP or Mechanical. The candidates will end up being accountable to make sure that Planned Preventative Servicing (PPM) duties, reactive & corrective task and maintenance functions are delivered to meet up with the contract Key Efficiency Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that reviews and documentation that underpin the ongoing services are usually kept up-to-date.
- Oversee the look and scheduling of assets required to deliver developing and engineering providers including expert subcontractors and service shipping partners
- Could have input in to the development of the upkeep treatments and protocols including technique statements and suitable HSEQ requirements
- Where required, may also become the approved/authorised individual for conducting risk evaluation and signing off technique Permits and statements to Function
- Provide tech support team for several building services products on the agreement
- Donate to the development, checking and implementation of policies, techniques and protocols for creating solutions planned and reactive servicing (including Danger Assessments, Permit to Function Program, Lock Out Tag Out, and Emergency Processes)
- Lead upkeep activities by giving specialist engineering guidance and knowledge, linked to the full selection of building providers Undertake the part of Competent Individual (CP) duties for constructing services systems
- Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house professional and staff program contractors utilised to supply the planned, reactive and corrective servicing services as comprehensive in the contract to make sure that KPI’s and SLA’s are honored
- Engage and offer input into the advancement of the annual and 5, Energy Management Programs and Asset Condition Study
- Provide quality evaluation and comment technically upon upkeep suggestions from both in-home and specialist service companions and provide written reviews and corrective activities as required including suggested training as necessary to improve the efficiency of specialized employees
year Asset Maintenance Programs
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet requirements, take swift activity to solve issues with integrity. The candidate will be an efficient communicator and can generate personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, using responsibility for one’s own private impact and growth.
- 5 years’ minimum encounter working being an engineer in a developing services engineering department inside a facilities administration organisation
- three years minimum supervisory knowledge with the opportunity to manage maintenance groups
- Technically proficient with an obvious experience and understanding of building services system, lifestyle safety and buildings controls techniques
- Must keep a developing services degree for either High Voltage Electrical or Low Voltage Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or perhaps a recognized business qualification in creating services servicing or a advanced of equivalent expertise in a previous write-up
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not really only may be the nature of the continuing work we do essential, everyone has important function to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public solutions around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning open public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are enthusiastic about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its workers through its Zero Damage initiative.
Apply for this job Click here