Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a strong public assistance ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ an MEP Engineer to end up being located in Abu Dhabi, for a task that shall provide examination, repair and maintenance program connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of agreement award. The MEP Engineer will undoubtedly be in charge of the facilities maintenance group and you will be assigned to control and support groups of Supervisors, Group Leaders and Specialists (Electrical, ELV, Common Trades, HVAC MEP or Mechanical. The candidates will undoubtedly be accountable to make sure that Planned Preventative Upkeep (PPM) duties, reactive & corrective task and maintenance functions are delivered to meet up with the contract Key Efficiency Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that reviews and documentation that underpin the ongoing services are usually kept up-to-date.
- Oversee the look and scheduling of assets required to deliver developing and engineering providers including expert subcontractors and service shipping partners
- Could have input in to the development of the upkeep treatments and protocols including technique statements and suitable HSEQ requirements
- Where required, may also become the approved/authorised individual for conducting risk evaluation and signing off technique Permits and statements to Function
- Provide tech support team for several building services products on the agreement
- Donate to the development, checking and implementation of policies, techniques and protocols for creating solutions planned and reactive servicing (including Danger Assessments, Permit to Function Program, Lock Out Tag Out, and Emergency Processes)
- Lead maintenance activities by giving specialist engineering advice and knowledge, from the full selection of building services Undertake the role of Competent Person (CP) duties for building services systems
- Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house specialist and staff service contractors utilised to supply the planned, reactive and corrective maintenance services as detailed in the contract to make sure that KPI’s and SLA’s are honored
- Engage and offer input in to the development of the annual and 5, Energy Management Plans and Asset Condition Survey
- Provide quality analysis and comment technically upon maintenance feedback from both in-house and specialist service partners and offer written reports and corrective actions as required including recommended training as necessary to improve the efficiency of technical personnel
year Asset Maintenance Plans
What we have been looking for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, take swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate will be an efficient communicator and can generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- 5 years’ minimum experience working being an engineer in a building services engineering department inside a facilities management organisation
- three years minimum supervisory experience having the ability to manage maintenance teams
- Technically competent with an obvious experience and understanding of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems
- Must hold a building services degree for either High Voltage Electrical or Low Voltage Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or perhaps a recognized trade qualification in building services maintenance or perhaps a advanced of equivalent experience in a previous post
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here