Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public assistance ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technology better. We suggest economic decision makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ an MEP Engineer to end up being located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The MEP Engineer will undoubtedly be in charge of the facilities maintenance group and you will be assigned to control and assistance teams of Supervisors, Group Leaders and Technicians (Electrical, ELV, General Trades, HVAC MEP or Mechanical. The candidates will undoubtedly be accountable to make sure that Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks, reactive & corrective project and maintenance works are usually delivered to meet up with the contract Key Efficiency Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that reports and documentation that underpin the ongoing providers are kept up-to-date.
- Oversee the look and scheduling of resources necessary to deliver constructing and engineering solutions including professional subcontractors and service shipping partners
- Could have input into the growth of the maintenance procedures and protocols which includes method statements and suitable HSEQ requirements
- Where required, may also act as the accepted/authorised person for conducting risk assessment and signing off technique Permits and statements to Function
- Provide tech support team for several building services products on the contract
- Donate to the development, checking and implementation of policies, procedures and protocols for developing services prepared and reactive maintenance (which includes Risk Assessments, Permit to Function Program, Lock Out Tag Out, and Emergency Procedures)
- Business lead maintenance activities by giving specialist engineering guidance and knowledge, linked to the full selection of building providers Undertake the role of Competent Person (CP) duties for building solutions systems
- Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house expert and staff program contractors utilised to supply the planned, reactive and corrective maintenance providers as detailed in the contract to make sure that KPI’s and SLA’s are honored
- Engage and offer input into the advancement of the annual and 5, Power Management Plans and Asset Problem Survey
- Provide quality analysis and comment technically upon maintenance feedback from both in-house and professional service partners and offer composed reports and corrective actions as necessary including recommended teaching as required to improve the performance of technical personnel
year Asset Maintenance Plans
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, consider swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate will be an efficient communicator and can generate personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, using responsibility for one’s own private impact and growth.
- 5 years’ minimum encounter working being an engineer in a creating services engineering department inside a facilities management organisation
- three years minimum supervisory encounter with the opportunity to manage maintenance teams
- Technically competent with an obvious experience and understanding of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems
- Must keep a building solutions degree for either Higher Voltage Electrical or Reduced Voltage Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or perhaps a identified trade qualification in constructing services maintenance or perhaps a advanced of equivalent encounter in a previous post
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the continuing work we do essential, everyone has essential role to enjoy.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public providers round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here