Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are seeking expertise in managing their people, processes, assets and technology better. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire an MEP Engineer to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The MEP Engineer will undoubtedly be in charge of the facilities maintenance team and you will be assigned to control and support teams of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Technicians (Electrical, ELV, General Trades, HVAC MEP or Mechanical. The candidates will undoubtedly be accountable to make sure that Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks, reactive & corrective project and maintenance works are sent to meet up with the contract Key Performance Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that reports and documentation that underpin the ongoing services are kept current.
- Oversee the look and scheduling of resources necessary to deliver building and engineering services including specialist subcontractors and service delivery partners
- Could have input in to the development of the maintenance procedures and protocols including method statements and appropriate HSEQ requirements
- Where required, may also become the approved/authorised person for conducting risk assessment and signing off method Permits and statements to Work
- Provide tech support team for several building services equipment on the contract
- Donate to the development, monitoring and implementation of policies, procedures and protocols for building services planned and reactive maintenance (including Risk Assessments, Permit to Work System, Lock Out Tag Out, and Emergency Procedures)
- Lead maintenance activities by giving specialist engineering advice and knowledge, from the full selection of building services Undertake the role of Competent Person (CP) duties for building services systems
- Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house professional and staff assistance contractors utilised to supply the planned, reactive and corrective servicing services as comprehensive in the contract to make sure that KPI’s and SLA’s are honored
- Engage and offer input into the advancement of the annual and 5, Energy Management Programs and Asset Condition Study
- Provide quality evaluation and comment technically upon upkeep suggestions from both in-home and specialist service companions and provide written reviews and corrective activities as required including suggested training as necessary to improve the efficiency of specialized employees
year Asset Maintenance Programs
What we are searching for in our applicants:
Serco will be looking for applicants with a customer program mindset, who will look for to identify and satisfy needs, take swift activity to resolve problems with integrity. The candidate will be an efficient communicator and can generate personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, using obligation for one’s own private impact and growth.
- 5 years’ minimum experience working as an engineer in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organisation
- three years minimum supervisory experience having the ability to manage maintenance teams
- Technically competent with an obvious experience and understanding of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems
- Must hold a building services degree for either High Voltage Electrical or Low Voltage Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or perhaps a recognized trade qualification in building services maintenance or perhaps a advanced of equivalent experience in a previous post
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here