Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in managing their people, processes, assets and technology better. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire an MEP Engineer to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The MEP Engineer will undoubtedly be in charge of the facilities maintenance team and you will be assigned to control and support teams of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Technicians (Electrical, ELV, General Trades, HVAC MEP or Mechanical. The candidates will undoubtedly be accountable to make sure that Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks, reactive & corrective project and maintenance works are sent to meet up with the contract Key Performance Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that reports and documentation that underpin the ongoing services are kept current.
- Oversee the look and scheduling of assets required to deliver developing and engineering providers including expert subcontractors and service shipping partners
- Could have input in to the development of the servicing treatments and protocols including technique statements and suitable HSEQ requirements
- Where required, may also become the approved/authorised individual for conducting risk evaluation and signing off technique Permits and statements to Function
- Provide tech support team for several building services products on the agreement
- Donate to the development, checking and implementation of policies, techniques and protocols for developing solutions planned and reactive upkeep (including Danger Assessments, Permit to Function Program, Lock Out Tag Out, and Emergency Processes)
- Lead servicing activities by giving specialist engineering guidance and knowledge, linked to the full selection of building providers Undertake the part of Competent Individual (CP) duties for developing services systems
- Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house professional and staff services contractors utilised to supply the planned, reactive and corrective upkeep services as comprehensive in the contract to make sure that KPI’s and SLA’s are honored
- Engage and offer input in to the development of the annual and 5, Energy Management Plans and Asset Condition Survey
- Provide quality analysis and comment technically upon maintenance feedback from both in-house and specialist service partners and offer written reports and corrective actions as required including recommended training as necessary to improve the efficiency of technical personnel
year Asset Maintenance Plans
What we have been looking for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, take swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate will be an efficient communicator and can generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- 5 years’ minimum experience working being an engineer in a building services engineering department inside a facilities management organisation
- three years minimum supervisory experience having the ability to manage maintenance teams
- Technically proficient with an obvious experience and understanding of building services system, life safety and structures controls systems
- Must keep a building services diploma for either Great Voltage Electrical or Lower Voltage Electric or Mechanical Engineering or perhaps a recognized business qualification in building solutions maintenance or a advanced of equivalent knowledge in a previous write-up
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the continuing work we do essential, everyone has important function to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public providers around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are enthusiastic about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the protection of most of its workers through its Zero Damage initiative.
Apply for this job Click here