Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a deep community service ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ an MEP Engineer to end up being located in Abu Dhabi, for a task that shall provide examination, repair and maintenance program connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of agreement award. The MEP Engineer will undoubtedly be in charge of the facilities maintenance group and you will be assigned to control and support groups of Supervisors, Group Leaders and Specialists (Electrical, ELV, Common Trades, HVAC MEP or Mechanical. The candidates will undoubtedly be accountable to make sure that Planned Preventative Servicing (PPM) duties, reactive & corrective task and maintenance functions are delivered to meet up with the contract Key Efficiency Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that reviews and documentation that underpin the ongoing services are usually kept up-to-date.
- Oversee the look and scheduling of assets required to deliver constructing and engineering solutions including expert subcontractors and service shipping partners
- Could have input in to the development of the upkeep treatments and protocols including technique statements and suitable HSEQ requirements
- Where required, may also become the approved/authorised individual for conducting risk evaluation and signing off technique Permits and statements to Function
- Provide tech support team for several building services products on the agreement
- Contribute to the development, checking and implementation of policies, techniques and protocols for developing providers planned and reactive servicing (including Danger Assessments, Permit to Function Program, Lock Out Tag Out, and Emergency Processes)
- Lead upkeep activities by giving specialist engineering guidance and knowledge, linked to the full array of building services Undertake the role of Competent Person (CP) duties for building services systems
- Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house professional and staff provider contractors utilised to supply the planned, reactive and corrective servicing services as comprehensive in the contract to make sure that KPI’s and SLA’s are honored
- Engage and offer input into the advancement of the annual and 5, Energy Management Programs and Asset Condition Study
- Provide quality analysis and comment technically upon maintenance feedback from both in-house and specialist service partners and offer written reports and corrective actions as required including recommended training as necessary to improve the efficiency of technical personnel
year Asset Maintenance Programs
What we are searching for in our candidates:
Serco will be looking for applicants with a customer support mindset, who will look for to identify and satisfy needs, take swift activity to resolve problems with integrity. The candidate will be an efficient communicator and can generate personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, using obligation for one’s own private impact and growth.
- 5 years’ minimum experience working being an engineer in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organisation
- three years minimum supervisory experience having the ability to manage maintenance teams
- Technically competent with an obvious experience and understanding of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems
- Must hold a creating services degree for either High Voltage Electrical or Low Voltage Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or perhaps a identified trade qualification in constructing services maintenance or perhaps a advanced of equivalent experience in a previous post
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the continuing work we do essential, everyone has important function to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public solutions around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are enthusiastic about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its workers through its Zero Damage initiative.
Apply for this job Click here