At Stantec, we approach every task as a partnership, because our function creates a lasting effect on our customers’ communities. We think that when smart, enthusiastic, creative people together come, real possibilities are at your fingertips. Our people are in the centre of everything we perform; they provide our work objective. In order to become a part of our unwavering group and will bring your feeling of imagination and perseverance to every challenge, this is actually the right place for you personally then.
Stantec happens to be searching for a BIM Technologist to become listed on our dynamic group and assistance on a construction guidance project of a big office building complex that will accommodate the client’s management and operation employees. This project shall possess related functional and assisting facility structures in Abu Dhabi.
As A/S BIM Technologist, you will end up responsible / involved with:
• Daily BIM modeling routines of most Building Services specifications respecting internal process, task standards and industry methods best.
• Contribution into Revit project environment set up with regards to the Task BEP.
• Creation of the industry engineering and structure working drawings within the production group.
• BIM documentation, printing, binding, along with other CAD related support for the Task and Self-discipline Engineers.
• Ensuring QA/QC physical exercise and overview of the work finished with mention of the project quality processes.
• Contribution in to the spatial style coordination procedure using Navisworks system.
• Assistance the info exchange within Task deployed CDE at different construction levels.
• Works beneath the direct guidance of the BIM Supervisor / Sr. A/Electronic BIM Coordinator and is in charge of all of the creation and drafting tasks straight assigned in their mind by the BIM Supervisor or Discipline Supervisor.
• Providing a multi-disciplinary modeling help for the project group as designated.
• Mentoring junior technologists.
• Finishing duties within timelines and budgets respecting the group look ahead programs.
• 10+ Yrs of experience working in a architectural, engineering, construction corporation.
• Preferably 3+ year local encounter in UAE.
• Certificate/Diploma in Architecture/Construction or Diploma in BIM/Draftsmanship from a certified university or technical panel.
• Proven history of encounter with BIM authoring (which includes Revit) and correct modeling/drafting methods and strategies.
• Encounter with Architectural/Structure style and detailing
• Knowing of multidisciplinary coordination through great design exercise.
• Information of design evaluation and coordination software program such as for example Navisworks.
• Functioning understanding of MS Office applications.
• Capability to function in a team-oriented atmosphere.
• Good conversation abilities with competency in English.
• Complete additional related tasks needlessly to say of A/Electronic BIM technologist of the above-indicated capability.
Communities are key. Whether nearby or around the world, a foundation is supplied by them, a sense of location and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we design with community at heart always.
We care about the communities we serve-because too they’re our communities. This enables us to assess what’s needed and link our expertise, to understand nuances and envision what’s been considered in no way, to bring varied perspectives so we are able to collaborate toward the shared success together.
We’re creative designers, engineers, scientists, and task managers, innovating at the intersection of community collectively, creativity, and client human relationships. Balancing these priorities outcomes in projects that progress the quality of lifestyle in communities around the world.
Apply for this job: Click here