/ Job View
MEDIA LIAISON EXECUTIVE
DUBAI RACING CLUB / DUBAI EQUESTRIAN CLUB
Posted 2021/06/07 09:45:55
- Developing the Dubai Racing Club brand into all activity.
- Championing , building and managing our communities and engagement on social media marketing Leading and developing content and campaigns across our key equestrian events, both and internationally nationally.
- Delivery of analytics, reporting and insights.
- Owning a leading several staff with a specific concentrate on driving excellence in performance .
- Significant quantity of experience at a strategic degree of managing media for a significant campaign or brand.
- An in-depth understanding and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat) and how each platform could be deployed in various scenarios.
- Connection with owning a small team of content/social media professionals.
- Demonstrable connection with delivering and writing social media marketing for organisations at a strategic and corporate
- Strong knowledge of content marketing and connection with delivering content marketing based activity .
- Extensive connection with managing and creating digital content and social network for a big organisation or well-known brand.
- 2+ years experience in neuro-scientific Media Management, a qualification in the field is ideal.
- T he requirement to create copy , create content and write releases for a variety of audiences in both Arabic and English .
- In a position to talk to gravitas and quickly build credibility as a senior strategic advisor for several media activity whilst acting as a media liaison representative of the brand.
- Capability to present to a variety of audiences like the Boar d members confidently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, persuasion and negotiation.
- Creative with a solid eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Capability to lead as soon as manage multiple projects at, and keep key stakeholders updated on progress regularly.
- Flexible method of working hours.
- Interest and knowledge in the equestrian field is recommended
MEDIA , MARKETING, DIGITAL CONTENT RELATED
Sub Job Title
Years of Experience
Apply for this job: Click here