Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are seeking expertise in managing their people, processes, assets and technology better. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a Mechanical Technician to be located in Abu Dhabi. The ongoing company shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. You key purpose would be to perform allocated reactive and planned maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on building services, mechanical engineering systems and associated equipment. Quality of repair and maintenance services and safe working practices are paramount in undertaking the duties.
- Perform servicing plans, monitor, maintain, rectify and/or repair mechanical services and systems and update records on a regular basis.
- Identify and help with the procurement of materials and/or the fabrication of components and ensure repairs are completed to approve standards.
- Help out with monitoring utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Perform the planned and reactive maintenance both internally and externally to the property’s mechanical services and equipment such as for example cooling systems, potable water systems, warm water equipment and systems, pumps, actuators, pipework, valves, control systems drainage, fuel oil or gas etc.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and stick to Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ought to be familiar in charge system of mechanical equipment so when in when instructed by department manager and/or supervisor to execute control troubleshooting and identify the parts which are faulty and replace as required.
What we have been looking for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, take swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with advanced knowledge in Mechanical building services systems and equipment in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment.
- Technically competent with an obvious technical knowledge of buildings mechanical services and associated equipment.
- Proficient and in a position to demonstrate understanding of mechanical planned repair and maintenance services.
- Ideally a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Vocational training certificates of Mechanical building services.
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here