Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in handling their people, processes, assets and technology better. We suggest economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ a Mechanical Technician to end up being located in Abu Dhabi. The ongoing company shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. You key purpose would be to perform allocated reactive and prepared maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on developing services, mechanical engineering systems and linked equipment. Quality of repair and maintenance services and safe working practices are usually paramount in undertaking the duties.
- Perform servicing plans, monitor, maintain, rectify and/or restoration mechanical solutions and systems and up-date records every day.
- Identify and help with the procurement of materials and/or the fabrication of components and guarantee repairs are completed to approve standards.
- Assist in supervising utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as needed.
- Perform the prepared and reactive maintenance both internally and externally to the property’s mechanical services and equipment such as for example cooling systems, potable water systems, warm water equipment and systems, pumps, actuators, pipework, valves, control systems drainage, fuel oil or gas etc.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and stick to Risk Assessments and Standard Working Procedures.
- Ought to be familiar in charge system of mechanical equipment so when in when instructed by department manager and/or supervisor to execute control troubleshooting and recognize the parts which are faulty and replace as necessary.
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, consider swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with advanced knowledge in Mechanical building services systems and equipment in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment.
- Technically competent with an obvious technical knowledge of buildings mechanical services and connected equipment.
- Proficient and in a position to demonstrate understanding of mechanical prepared repair and maintenance services.
- Ideally a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Vocational training certificates of Mechanical creating services.
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we perform important, everyone provides important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of providing essential public services round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are usually innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here