Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a strong public assistance ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ a Mechanical Specialist to be located in Abu Dhabi. The continuing company shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance program connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. You essential purpose is to perform allocated reactive and prepared maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial fixes on building providers, mechanical engineering techniques and associated equipment. High quality of fix and maintenance solutions and safe working procedures are paramount in undertaking the duties.
- Perform servicing plans, keep track of, maintain, rectify and/or repair mechanical companies and systems and upgrade records every day.
- Identify and help with the procurement of materials and/or the fabrication of components and ensure repairs are completed to approve standards.
- Help out with monitoring utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Perform the planned and reactive maintenance both internally and externally to the property’s mechanical services and equipment such as for instance cooling systems, potable water systems, warm water equipment and systems, pumps, actuators, pipework, valves, control systems drainage, fuel oil or gas etc.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and stick to Risk Assessments and Standard Working Procedures.
- Ought to be familiar in charge system of mechanical products so when in when instructed by section manager and/or supervisor to execute control troubleshooting and recognize the parts which are faulty and replace as required.
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet requirements, take swift activity to eliminate issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, using obligation for one’s own private impact and growth.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with advanced knowledge in Mechanical building services systems and equipment in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment.
- Technically competent with an obvious technical knowledge of buildings mechanical services and associated equipment.
- Proficient and in a position to demonstrate understanding of mechanical planned repair and maintenance services.
- Preferably a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or appropriate Vocational teaching certificates of Mechanical constructing providers.
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the continuous work we do essential, everyone has important function to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public solutions around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning open public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are enthusiastic about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the protection of most of its workers through its Zero Damage initiative.
Apply for this job Click here