- Accountable for directing and supervising the actions of assigned personnel mixed up in maintenance of Mechanical Equipment’s linked to Distillers, Boilers and its own associated auxiliary equipment’s to Drinking water Station.
- To Supervise preventive, breakdown and planned overhaul of assigned mechanical tools
- To take part in diagnosis and maintenance of major breakdown also to estimate time of restoration and ensure timely come back of repaired devices.
- To supervise in site annual overhaul also to follow work plan
- To check safety, function permit and preventive maintenance program
- To plan, check out specification and to make sure that maintenance functions are carried out in accordance with agreed, schedule, price estimate and required high quality
- To assist maintenance engineer in organizing spare-parts ordering plan also to check stock checklist.
- Suggest and perform necessary modification inside the plant to boost it performance
- Maintain the log of maintenance function done.
supervise lifting procedure in job where designated
Job Varieties: Full-time, Permanent
- Mechanical Supervisor: 24 months (Required)
Apply for this job Click here