To business lead and perform mechanical servicing focus on the Barakah Nuclear Strength Plant life.
Function involves conducting Periodic Assessment, Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Surveillance and Upkeep Testing of security and non-safety-related Structures, Components and systems.
Technicians must read/review the maintenance job and associated documentation, perform the maintenance activity relative to the procedure, perform and troubleshoot corrective activities as required, and update the tools/maintenance report on the computerized upkeep management program.
Knowing of and adherence to the Nuclear Security Standards, Quality Assurance Specifications, Safety and health Criteria and Environmental Protection Requirements is essential.
Conducting Maintenance Routines
- Review and comprehend ‘function packages’ and the average person requirements of the servicing activity/routines.
- Perform correct and timely preparing and staging of upkeep work activities including however, not limited by the submission of procurement requests on the computerised program for equipment spare components and special equipment to make sure that maintenance actions are properly resourced.
- Sign-on to Function to authorize the task to commence on construction Clearances, system or component also to make sure that the ongoing work could be conducted safely.
- Lead/Attend and take part in Pre-Job Briefs to make sure that all specifications of the maintenance job are understood – including however, not limited to risky or high complexity routines, safety factors (both nuclear and regular), and parallel work actions.
- Conduct a variety of maintenance routines to the best standard and completely adherence to the servicing and safety methods and procedures.
- Conduct system/devices troubleshooting to identify program faults or defects and consider the necessary corrective activity(s) to make sure that problems are resolved regularly.
- Lead/Attend Post-Job Testimonials to make sure that any understanding from the work action is discussed and documented so the learning could be incorporated in to the process or processes.
- Utilise the Corrective Activity Program (CAP) to report plant deficiencies and enhance performance.
- Report the completion of upkeep activates and any appropriate maintenance results on the computerized servicing management system.
- Assistance the creation of Self Assessments to supply self-critical and useful enhancement.
Safe Functioning Behaviors
- Strictly stick to the Nawah Safe practices policies, processes, treatments and directions during all areas of work/employment to make sure that the best standards of protection are maintained.
- Align and behaviours to the Business ‘LEAD AT SITE’ ideals of Lead adhere, Enable, Align, Path, Accountability, Teamwork, Protection, Integrity, Excellence and trust.
‘Fix it Today’ (FIN) Group, On-Call and Emergency Reaction Organisation (ERO) Assistance
- As required (just a percentage of professionals will be necessary to perform these responsibilities), support the working plant by following continuous shift working design as a FIN Group member to react to out-of-hrs breakdowns.
- As required (just a percentage of specialists will be necessary to perform these responsibilities) support the On-Contact Rota or the Crisis Response Organisation (ERO) when you are available to react to a breakdown or a meeting beyond normal working hrs
Excellence and Quality Administration
- Ensure dedication to a lifestyle of continuous improvement through the elimination of waste, following operations techniques, practicing innovation, issue solving, and teamwork; complying with Quality Management Program procedures and policies; receiving and offering constructive feedback; and striving to meet up quality stakeholder and specifications expectations.
- Ensure Dedication to the Nawah LEAD and Fundamentals AT Web site values.
Qualifications and Work Encounter
- In possession of a “Technician” certificate or comparative qualification
- In possession of a “Technician” certificate (or comparative) And also a Bachelor’s diploma in Electrical or Digital Engineering.
- 5 years of upkeep encounter in the Nuclear industry.
- Furthermore, as the very least technicians Will need to have experience in at the very least two of the next places:
- Operational high hazard procedures.
- Regulatory required basic safety structures, components or systems.
- Radiological controlled locations
Fundamental and Intermediate Qualifications (Will need to have MOST of the subsequent)
- Maintain Liquid Filters/Strainers
- Maintain compressed gas techniques
- Maintain Steam Techniques
- Perform Rigging and Lifting
- Use Measuring and check Tools *
- Fabricate/maintain Gaskets, Seals and Joints
- Perform Bolting/Torqueing
- Perform lubrication
- Usage of Mechanical Hand Equipment *
- Mechanical Drawings *
- Maintain Guide Operated Valves
- Maintain Centrifugal Pumps
- Perform Shaft Alignment
- Maintain Enthusiasts (Coupling and Belted Operated)
Specialty Qualifications (Will need to have at the least x2 from the next)
- Maintain Pressure Comfort Valves and Basic safety Valves
- Maintain Reactor Coolant Pumps
- Maintain Turbine
- Maintain Diesel Motors (EDG/AAC)
- Maintain Simple Air Conditioning Devices
- Maintain Piston Type Atmosphere Compressors
- Maintain Temperature Exchangers (Shell & Tube, Plate Type)
- Assemble/Disassemble Reactor Mind
- Maintain Mechanical Snubbers
- Inspect and keep maintaining Cranes and Hoists
- Maintain Man-method, hatch
- Job Place
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Market
- GAS Distribution
- Company Kind
- Employer (Open public Sector)
- Job Function
- Maintenance, Restoration, and Technician
- Work Type
- REGULAR Employee
- Monthly Income Range
- Amount of Vacancies
- Career Degree
- Mid Profession
- Years of Encounter
- Min: 5
Apply for this job: Click here