Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in handling their people, processes, assets and technology better. We suggest economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ a Civil Technician to end up being located in Abu Dhabi, for a project which will provide inspection, repair and maintenance services connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The objective of this position would be to supply civil expertise within the maintenance team including but not limited by painting, masonry and carpentry.
- Help out with carrying out all degree of civil associated tasks.
- May be necessary to perform all known degree of moves and changes, modifications on buildings and structures which includes partitioning, stitching, grouting, scaffolding, pressure pointing, re-casing and general structural finishes and repairs.
- Follow the correct project instructions and procedures to make sure compliance with certain requirements;
- Maintain accurate records of structures and buildings work accomplished along with other information utilizing a computerised project management system;
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, consider swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- Minimum three years of relevant functioning experience in the maintenance of structures and buildings activities, such as for example general structural repairs and maintenance of buildings.
- Experience in however, not limited to painting, / and carpentry or masonry works.
- Extensive understanding of building construction and maintenance techniques
- Capability to use and calibrate various electro-mechanical equipment and tools for building maintenance
- Vocational trade diploma or certificate within civil engineering discipline or equivalent.
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we perform important, everyone provides important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of providing essential public services round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are usually innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here