The Mason shall keep up with the assigned building fabric functions within the premise. This will consist of refurbishments, PPM’s and Reactive Function. The Mason can be likely to keep records of most work completed along with perform risk assessments before every given task.
- Tiling Work.
- Block Work.
- Silicon Work.
- Grouting Work.
- Responding to reactive call away requests.
- Holding out PPM functions and reactive duties.
- Ensuring high quality of Finishing.
- Complete most associated paperwork
Work Requirements / Knowledge, Abilities & Experience :
- A recognised technical qualification or even completed apprenticeship professionally.
- Possesses deep understanding of Masonry techniques and components
- Operational experience is vital.
- GCC FM Experience Need to (Min three years )
- Simple communication skills inside languages and English from the Asian Sub-Continent will be preferable.
- Capability to utilise CAFM Techniques. Person
- Flexible approach
- Work within a united team.
- Enthusiasm to understand.
- Versatile to works inside shifts (night and day shift)
Apply for this job Click here