The Mason shall keep up with the assigned building fabric functions within the premise. This can include refurbishments, PPM’s and Reactive Work. The Mason can be likely to keep records of most work completed along with perform risk assessments before every given task.
- Tiling Work.
- Block Work.
- Silicon Work.
- Grouting Work.
- Responding to reactive call out requests.
- Carrying out PPM works and reactive tasks.
- Ensuring quality of Finishing.
- Complete all associated paperwork
Job Requirements / Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- A recognised technical qualification or completed apprenticeship professionally.
- Possesses deep understanding of Masonry techniques and materials
- Operational experience is vital.
- GCC FM Experience MUST (Min three years )
- Basic communication skills in languages and English from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
- Ability to utilise CAFM Systems. Person
- Flexible approach
- Work within a united team.
- Enthusiasm to understand.
- Flexible to works in shifts (night and day shift)
Apply for this job Click here