Job Description – Manager – Abu Dhabi Operations
· He’ll be responsible for the complete operations of the Facilities Management Business in Abu Dhabi.
· He will need to have a proven experience running a business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the organization and shud have proven record of performing on targets
· The individual will undoubtedly be in charge of creating and implementing business development strategies and overseeing activities that ensure the contract delivers to acceptable standards.
· He’ll lead to developing and establishing customer support and budgetary standards
· He’ll establish work plan and staffing for every phase of project, and request recruitment or assignment of personnel according to project requirement
· He’ll develop, review and monitor annual and life-cycle replacement maintenance programs, establish plans and processes and negotiate agreements
· The candidate will undoubtedly be in charge of all employees and subcontractors on web site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He’ll be responsible to control vendors, suppliers and contractors for smooth operation of the agreements.
· He’ll be responsible to determine and maintain a specialist working relationship with clients and workers
· He’ll be setting staffing ranges in compliance with company specs and monitoring them make it possible for the delivery of effective and effective providers
· He’ll conduct regular personnel meetings to examine on-going, trouble-shoot places needing corruptive action, problems related to workers, etc.
· He’ll be responsible to build up, coordinate and measure the execution of monitoring and examination programs to make sure an appropriate degree of customer support are met
· In charge of the administration of the Functions Support Solutions
· Provides strategic insight to your day to time operating program
· Collaborate with functional locations (websites) on ensuring a seamless shipping of Operational Support Providers
· Ensure the continuous enforcement of planned preventative upkeep, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as necessary for transitions and installations
· Become the center point for Procedures Support Service routines
· Ensure contractual compliance of PROVIDERS across Operations Support Solutions that extend into monitoring Crucial Efficiency Indicator’s and resolving efficiency gaps, implementing penalties and/or incentive awards and managing agreement scope variants
· Administration of the Operational Support Providers group
· Help with the mentoring of Functions Support Services employees
· Ensure execution and adherence for several Site wide Plans and Treatments
· Lead the group responsibly and proficiently, providing efficient line management to immediate reviews
· Set goals and evaluate functionality of individual direct reviews and actively manage essential personnel problems
· Make sure that all staff find the required abilities and knowledge through suitable learning and development applications
· Provide noticeable leadership to the group and over the organization to important stakeholders
· Formulation and Execution of Standard Operating Techniques
· Overview of technical problems
· Discussion with Clients Administration for reviewing the issues and resolving the problems related to task
· Vendor Selection Procedure and vendor administration.
· Provide expert development assistance and perform periodic overall performance reviews for immediate subordinates predicated on RFM’s Performance Administration Program.
· Support with the growth of workforce programs for the Facilities Administration department and use the Human Resources functionality on succession planning key positions in Amenities Administration.
· Donate to the identification of learning and advancement needs of workers within the Facilities Administration section in collaboration with the RECRUITING functionality.
· Coach and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute within an effective and effective way to the recruitment and growth.
· Find possibilities for more function in the Task for the business
· Focus on Company and Financial Targets
· Shud have proven report of fabricating business and focusing on efficiency targets in Abu Dhabi
· The prosperous applicant will hold a qualification in facilities administration, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and will demonstrate leadership in FM tasks. A masters diploma will undoubtedly be an added benefit
· Will need to have 10+ years’ knowledge with the final 3 years in general management function within GCC
· He will be able to demonstrate understanding of international best exercise in facilities administration and change administration
· Strong Sales and Advertising history
· Possess solid analytical, organizational, administration and computer abilities
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking candidates will undoubtedly be preferred.
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here