Job Explanation – Manager – Abu Dhabi Functions
· He’ll be accountable for the complete operations of the Amenities Management Company in Abu Dhabi.
· He will need to have a proven knowledge in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and assessment of strategic business targets and goals of the business and shud have tested record of executing on targets
· The individual will be in charge of creating and implementing company development methods and overseeing routines that ensure the agreement delivers to acceptable criteria.
· He’ll be responsible for establishing and establishing customer support and budgetary requirements
· He’ll establish work program and staffing for every phase of task, and request recruitment or assignment of employees as per project necessity
· He’ll develop, review and keep track of annual and life-cycle substitute maintenance programs, establish policies and processes and negotiate agreements
· The candidate will undoubtedly be in charge of all employees and subcontractors on web site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He’ll be responsible to control vendors, providers and contractors for easy operation of the agreements.
· He’ll be responsible to determine and maintain a specialist functioning relationship with customers and employees
· He’ll be placing staffing levels in compliance with business specifications and checking them make it possible for the delivery of efficient and effective services
· He’ll conduct regular staff meetings to examine on-going, trouble-shoot areas requiring corruptive action, issues linked to employees, etc.
· He’ll be responsible to build up, coordinate and measure the implementation of supervising and inspection programs to make sure an appropriate degree of customer service are fulfilled
· In charge of the management of the Operations Help Services
· Offers strategic input to the daily working plan
· Collaborate with functional areas (sites) on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational Help Services
· Ensure the ongoing enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as necessary for transitions and installations
· Become the center point for Operations Help Service activities
· Ensure contractual compliance of PROVIDERS across Operations Help Services that expand into overseeing Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, applying penalties and/or incentive awards and handling contract scope variations
· Management of the Operational Help Services team
· Help with the mentoring of Operations Help Services staff
· Ensure implementation and adherence for several Site wide Policies and Procedures
· Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, supplying effective line management to direct reports
· Established objectives and assess performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues
· Make sure that all staff obtain the needed skills and knowledge through appropriate studying and development programs
· Provide visible leadership to the team and across the organization to key stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Standard Working Procedures
· Overview of technical issues
· Discussion with Clients Management for reviewing the issues and resolving the problems linked to project
· Vendor Selection Process and vendor management.
· Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates predicated on RFM’s Performance Management System.
· Help with the development of workforce plans for the Facilities Management department and use the RECRUITING function on succession planning key positions in Facilities Management.
· Donate to the identification of understanding and development needs of employees within the Facilities Management department in collaboration with the RECRUITING function.
· Mentor and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute within an effective and efficient manner to the recruitment and development.
· Discover opportunities for more work in the Project for the business
· Focus on Business and Financial Targets
· Shud have established record of fabricating business and focusing on performance targets in Abu Dhabi
· The successful candidate will keep a qualification in facilities management, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications and will demonstrate leadership in FM projects. A masters degree will undoubtedly be an extra advantage
· Will need to have 10+ years’ experience with the final 3 years in general management role within GCC
· He will be able to show understanding of international best practice in facilities management and change management
· Strong Sales and Marketing background
· Possess strong analytical, organizational, management and computer skills
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking candidates will undoubtedly be desired.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here