Job Description – Manager – Abu Dhabi Operations
· He will be responsible for the entire operations of the Facilities Management Business in Abu Dhabi.
· He must have a proven experience in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the company and shud have proven record of performing on targets
· The person will be responsible for creating and implementing business development strategies and overseeing activities that ensure the contract delivers to acceptable standards.
· He will be responsible for developing and establishing customer service and budgetary standards
· He will establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of personnel as per project requirement
· He will develop, review and monitor annual and life-cycle replacement maintenance programs, set up policies and procedures and negotiate contracts
· The candidate will end up being responsible for all staff and subcontractors on site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He will become responsible to manage vendors, suppliers and contractors for smooth operation of the contracts.
· He will end up being responsible to create and maintain a professional operating relationship with customers and employees
· He will be establishing staffing levels in compliance with business specifications and checking them to enable the delivery of efficient and effective services
· He will conduct regular staff meetings to review on-heading, trouble-shoot areas requiring corruptive action, issues associated to employees, etc.
· He will become responsible to create, coordinate and assess the implementation of supervising and inspection programs to make certain an appropriate level of customer service are usually fulfilled
· Responsible for the management of the Operations Assistance Services
· Offers strategic input to the day to day working plan
· Collaborate with functional areas (sites) on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational Assistance Services
· Ensure the ongoing enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as needed for transitions and installations
· Act as the focal point for Operations Help Service activities
· Ensure contractual compliance of COMPANIES across Operations Help Services that expand into overseeing Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, applying penalties and/or incentive awards and handling contract scope variations
· Management of the Operational Assistance Services team
· Assist with the mentoring of Operations Assistance Services staff
· Ensure implementation and adherence for all Site wide Policies and Procedures
· Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, supplying effective line management to direct reports
· Established objectives and assess performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues
· Ensure that all staff obtain the necessary skills and knowledge through appropriate studying and development programs
· Provide visible leadership to the team and across the corporation to key stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Standard Working Procedures
· Review of technical issues
· Discussion with Clients Management for reviewing the problems and resolving the issues associated to project
· Vendor Selection Process and vendor management.
· Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates centered on RFM’s Performance Management System.
· Assistance with the development of workforce plans for the Facilities Management department and work with the Human Resources function on succession preparing for key positions in Facilities Management.
· Contribute to the identification of understanding and development needs of employees within the Facilities Management department in collaboration with the Human Resources function.
· Trainer and mentor subordinates on a regular basis.
· Contribute in an effective and efficient manner to the recruitment and development.
· Discover opportunities for more work in the Project for the Company
· Work on Business and Financial Targets
· Shud have verified record of generating business and functioning on performance targets in Abu Dhabi
· The successful candidate will keep a degree in facilities management, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications and can demonstrate leadership in FM projects. A masters degree will end up being an additional advantage
· Must possess 10+ years’ experience with the last 3 years in management role within GCC
· He should be able to show knowledge of international best practice in facilities management and change management
· Strong Sales and Marketing background
· Possess strong analytical, organizational, management and computer skills
· Bilingual, English & Arabic talking candidates will be favored.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here