- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to provide a thorough HR service to the continuing business.
- Employee Relations managing absence , disciplinary issues, grievances , sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that want improvement.
- Performance Management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Understanding & Development : providing help with development for managers and their teams.
- Training: Implementing working out and development agenda; recognize areas that require improvement and attention.
- Recruitment & retention : managing skill and succession preparing.
- Reward support and guidance employees on company advantages.
- Policy & procedures execution of brand-new HR policies, processes and procedures.
- dealing with senior managers, training them and advising upon all sociable people issues.
- Cope with complicated disciplinary/grievance and HR problems, using business and HR understanding evidencing appropriate decision-making abilities.
- Crafting of individuals and business solutions.
- Managing priorities between tasks and casework.
- Controlling HR budgets.
- Each Supervisor/Supervisor has however, not limited by following responsibilities according of the company’s OHS/HSE Management Program & Guidelines.
Interacting the ongoing safe practices Policies and Processes to the workers under his jurisdiction or guidance.
Attending in HSE Group meetings, Inspections, Audits, Strategies etc.
Coordinating and helping HSE division to recognize specific training requirements of workers and organizing inner & exterior trainings.
Deliver Toolbox Foretells enhance HSE knowing of employees.
Take lead in crisis & crisis administration and in crisis drills.
Identify health & Protection Goals for the division, keep track of improvement and achieve them for continual enhancement of the operational program.
Take part in incident investigations and applying corrective activities.
Identifying opportunities to produce a job secure improve protection of atmosphere or enable an activity to be performed better.
Undergoing trainings as described in working out matrices.
Practicing Good Housekeeping at work in order to avoid slip & Vacation Hazards.
Wearing Seat Belts during travelling in vehicles.
Minimizing health insurance and fire hazards connected with tobacco smoking.
Lead by illustration by following company methods and policies.
Apply for this job: Click here