Title : Male/Female Cleaner
Division / Department : Catering/Cleaning Operations
Organizational Relationships :
Reports to : Reports right to the Supervisor
In charge of : Area Distributed by the Superior.
Liaises with : Team Leader, Department and supervisor Head.
In charge of all cleaning activities.
Duties and Responsibilities includes though not limited by:
- Uniform ought to be clean and tidy with name badges.
- Make sure that daily assignment is clear before proceeding to the working area.
- Report any breakage or damage of property to the supervisor. with Health &
- Comply; Safety, along with other policies of the ongoing company.
- Perform all cleaning pursuits like dusting, mopping, vacuuming, table cleaning, garbage clearing, and waste disposals.
- Have usage understanding of chemicals..
- Always wear appropriate PPEs while performing the duty.
- Be polite with the clients and fellow employees.to the business standards
- Adhere. follow lost and found policy of the business
- Assist the units in every general cleaning activities.
- Perform loading and unloading activities in the positioning.
- Clean all public areas and designated areas.
- Ensure proper usage of cleaning and chemicals supplies.
- Ensure proper maintenance and handling of working equipment.
- Report all guest complains and maintenance problems to Supervisor.
- Focus on any requests when instructed.
- Any duties assigned every once in awhile.
- Follow, and keep maintaining all ISO 9001:2015 imply, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements and standards as informed/implemented by the management.
Site Specific task:
- Cleaning of unit as scheduled.
- General Cleaning of machines (chillers, freezers, oven).
- Cleaning of butchery section.
- Pot Washing.
- Table cleaning in food court.garbage disposal
- Tray cleaning using sanitized water
OHSAS Job Responsibilities
- To make sure an extremely high standard of food hygiene and personal hygiene in working area all the time as per the rules required by Abu Dhabi and Dubai Municipality.
- To go over and organize practical implementation of ideas.
- Take part in the product quality initiatives program of the business.
- Cooperate and adhere to GCSS when it comes to OSH instructions and safe working procedures.
- Take reasonable look after medical and safety of themselves, others and environment at the job. * Do not hinder anything provided for OSH adversely.
- Usually do not interfere with anything set up to regulate OHS risks adversely.
- Cooperate with organization regarding actions and or actions taken up to protect the employee/ OSH requirements.
- Follow OSHMS procedures as applicable.
- Raise identified OSH problems with designated persons and be a part of OSH consultative arrangements.
- Report near miss/hazard/incidents.
- Use appropriate safety and PPE systems.
- Know about evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Attend OSH training as required by working out needs analysis.
- Maintain OSHMS along with other documents and records as applicable to the department
- Performs other reasonable duties assigned by management.
Ought to be educated to SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL standard and become fluent in English (Desirable)
Must have minimum 2 years’ experience in an identical service industry as a Cleaner in a facility management company (Desirable)
Customer support skills (Desirable)
Communication in English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED800.00 – AED1,000.00 monthly
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or ready to relocate having an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Senior high school or equivalent (Required)
- Catering/FM Industry: 2 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here