Name : Male/Feminine Cleaner
Division / Section : Catering/Cleaning Functions
Organizational Human relationships :
Reviews to : Reports right to the Supervisor
Accountable for : Region Given by the Better.
Liaises with : Team Head, Department and supervisor Mind.
Accountable for all cleaning routines.
Responsibilities and Duties includes though not really limited to:
- Uniform should be clear and tidy with title badges.
- Ensure that daily assignment is very clear before proceeding to the working region.
- Report any breakage or damage of property to the supervisor. with Health &
- Comply; Safety, along with other policies of the ongoing company.
- Perform all cleaning activities like dusting, mopping, vacuuming, table cleaning, garbage clearing, and waste disposals.
- Have usage knowledge about chemicals..
- Always wear appropriate PPEs while performing the task.
- Be polite with the customers and fellow employees.to the business standards
- Adhere. follow lost and found policy of the business
- Assist the units in all general cleaning activities.
- Perform loading and unloading activities in the location.
- Clean all public areas and designated areas.
- Ensure proper usage of cleaning and chemicals supplies.
- Ensure proper maintenance and handling of working equipment.
- Report all guest complains and maintenance problems to Supervisor.
- Attend to any requests when instructed.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Follow, and keep maintaining all ISO 9001:2015 imply, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements and standards as informed/implemented by the management.
Site Specific task:
- Cleaning of unit as scheduled.
- General Cleaning of machines (chillers, freezers, oven).
- Cleaning of butchery section.
- Pot Washing.
- Table cleaning in food court.garbage disposal
- Tray cleaning using sanitized water
OHSAS Job Responsibilities
- To ensure a very high standard of food hygiene and personal hygiene in working area all the time as per the guidelines required by Abu Dhabi and Dubai Municipality.
- To discuss and organize practical implementation of ideas.
- Participate in the quality initiatives program of the organization.
- Cooperate and comply with GCSS in regards to OSH instructions and safe working procedures.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves, others and environment at the job. * Do not hinder anything provided for OSH adversely.
- Usually do not interfere with anything set up to regulate OHS risks adversely.
- Cooperate with organization with respect to actions and or actions taken to protect the employee/ OSH requirements.
- Follow OSHMS procedures as applicable.
- Raise identified OSH issues with designated persons and take part in OSH consultative arrangements.
- Report near miss/hazard/incidents.
- Use appropriate safety and PPE systems.
- Know about evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Attend OSH training as required by the training needs analysis.
- Maintain OSHMS and other documents and records as applicable to the department
- Performs other reasonable duties assigned by management.
Should be educated to High School standard and be fluent in English (Desirable)
Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar service industry as a Cleaner in a facility management company (Desirable)
Customer service skills (Desirable)
Communication in English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED800.00 – AED1,000.00 per month
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Catering/FM Industry: 2 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here