Title: Man Washing Supervisor (FM Sector experience is crucial)
Division / Section: Cleaning Functions
Organizational Human relationships:
Reviews to: Reports right to the cleaning supervisor
In charge of: Area distributed by the supervisor.
Liaises with: Cleaning Supervisor and Department Mind.
To supply a competent and effective cleaning services, ensuring a high regular of cleaning is managed and delivered, meeting clients’ expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities contains though not limited by:
· Reports to the Cleansing Manager
· Familiarizes himself with the HSE safe procedures applicable to the task which subordinate workers are usually involved.
· Incorporates safety instruction in routine orders and views to it they are obeyed.
· Corrects unsafe acts, such as for example horseplay or the using of unnecessary risks.
· Makes certain that suitable personal protective equipment can be acquired and that they are employed properly.
· Means that new employees are usually properly instructed on precautions to be studied before they are permitted to begin work.
· Reports unsafe conditions and detects in equipment’s
· Means that equipment and tools are usually maintained in good shape.
· Maintains clean and tidy workplace.
· In charge of making certain all cleaning tasks are usually performed relative to the described specification and procedures in his designated area.
· Takes the briefing of the staff every day.
· Monitoring the grooming and hygiene areas of the workers.
· Makes certain that all sanctioned staff strength exists and every area covered according to the deployment plan.
· Obtaining the designated area ready before starting hours and making sure everything reaches its correct position.
· Checks for just about any equipment maintenances and when any consider corrective action.
· Counter examining items from the stores and the stores is defined properly.
· Documentation and reporting to the zone manager concerning day to day activities and follow-ups.
· To create log entries of most incidents that occurs.
· Manage any situation or incident with a proactive approach.
· Get regular rounds of the units to make sure smooth operations according to the KPIs.
· To conduct workout sessions for team leaders and staff according to the training needs and its own documentations.
· New employee inductions
· Monitoring all HSE associated issues and protocols are usually adopted.
· Deal with any situation or incident with a proactive approach.
· Consider regular rounds of the units to make sure smooth operations according to the KPIs.
· New employee inductions
· Monitoring all HSE associated issues and protocols are usually implemented.
· Identifying actual potential problems, near misses associated with HSEQ in the shipping of the products.
· Identifying opportunities for improvement, which might enhance the ongoing service, create a job safer, enhance protection of environment or enable an activity to be performed better.
· Controlling any process they believe will not meet up with the needed quality standards.
· Informing their direct supervisor as quickly as possible to guarantee that the correct corrective action is used.
· Immediately report any unsafe or unhealthy condition to his line manager.
· Report any incident which could affect medical or which includes caused or could cause a personal injury to his line manager immediately.
· Follow, and keep maintaining all ISO 9001:2015 imply, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 specifications and specifications as informed/implemented by the management.
The jobholder ought to be educated to Degree / Diploma standard and become fluent in English.
Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in an identical service industry as a Washing Supervisor in a facility management company.
Customer support skills (Desirable)
Communication in English
Take note: – Accommodation, Food & Transportation – Supplied by Company
Visit Visa/Cancelled visas are usually desired
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED3,500.00 monthly
Education and learning:
- Senior high school or equivalent (Required)
- as a Cleaning Supervisor in a facility management company: three years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here