A rewarding opportunity awaits for a proactive and enthusiastic Maintenance Supervisor who’ll play an integral role in supervising and handling all hard services, soft services and specialist activities.
- Daily supervision of FM Company appointed for In Unit maintenance.
- Inspect and oversee facilities to solve issues.
- Develop and keep maintaining a scheduling and preparing routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, estimating and prioritizing function and technical support when establishing job plans.
- Manage, motivate, create and offer direct leadership to maintenance staff.
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety and health rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Manage and quality audit all activities carried out by hard services team (MEP staff, third party providers etc.).
- Ensure the ongoing company provides all site materials, tools and consumables as required.
- Provide site specific approvals and inductions of safe work method statements and/or work permits.
THE PERFECT Applicant:
- three years of relevant experience.
- Practical knowledge and experience in heating, electrical, air-con, ventilation, refrigeration, air cooling, kitchen equipment’s etc
- Valid UAE Generating License
- Acquainted with local legislation and statutory requirements (UAE Civil Defense code, Dubai Municipality regulations, NFPA, etc.).
- Keen to build up with the role.
- Great Interpersonal/Communication skills
- GOOD ATTITUDE – Energetic, Flexible, Willingness to understand
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here