- Coordinate with the continuing company approved garage to make sure proper fix on timely manner.
- Prepare the roaster for company’s motorists to ensure clean running of FM functions.
- Plan the automobile routes to be able to handle overtime and achieve the cheapest possible cost.
- Make sure that all automobiles are renewed and covered promptly in coordination with Professional in order to avoid work interruption.
- Verify and inspect company’s automobile on weekly schedule to ensure safe procedure of the fleet.
- Supervise and assign the duties to the motorists to make sure proper deployment of function.
- Maintain and update the automobile forms such as for example trip sheets, custodian type, handover form…Etc to be able to control the automobile status and movement.
- Prepare regular monthly and weekly reports to be able to trace the automobile performance, avoid misuse and handle the cost.
- Monitor the Global positioning system to make sure that no misuse of the automobiles.
- Handle the transportation advance loan and guarantee closing on timely way.
- Coordinate with procurement department to make sure that LPOs are released on timely way.
- Keep track of the camp routines in coordination with camp boss in relation to room maintenance, area occupancy, and communications with camp company.
- Sort out worker grievances if any based on the accommodation service provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Income: AED6,000.00 – AED7,000.00 monthly
- Logistics IN CONTROL: three years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Needed)
- Light Manual (Necessary)
Apply for this job Click here