Southern Cross ME happens to be seeking an experienced Accountant with Logistics encounter to control our business round the Middle East. This role shall suit somebody with the curiosity for more information about FMCG & Food Services in Center Eastern markets. We have been a casual but driven and experienced organization enjoying an interval of high growth.
The applicant will need to have experience and become qualified with at the very least 5-10 yrs of accounting/auditing/logistics experience. The role will be full-time.
The role covers:
– Maintenance of textbooks and ledgers for several sections
– Buying and invoicing
– A/R and A/P
– Administration of fund movement
– Payroll Administration
– Budgeting across multiple sections
– Administration reporting
– Administration of yearly audit
– Administration of air and ocean freight for FMCG
The part requires the next skillset:
– Solid written and verbal conversation abilities
– Excellent problem-solving abilities
– Proficient with multiple Accounting Software programs
– Excellent MS excel information including superior formulas, Charts, Pivot Tables & Information Analysis.
– Capability to multi-job and prioritise work successfully
– High Degree of Confidentiality
A RESPECTED International FMCG Business.
Apply for this job: Click here