Berkeley Houses (North East London) Restricted has appointed specialist home manager, Lee Baron, to control its Trent Park development within Enfield, marking Lee Baron’s first partnership with this particular branch of the Berkeley Group.
Lee Baron’s remit includes the day-to-time estate management of the home spaces, like the maintenance and cleansing of the normal areas and making sure compliance with all the current latest safe practices legislation.
This historical 56-acre estate is defined in 413 acres of mature parkland within Trent Country Park, that was King Henry IV’s hunting grounds within the fourteenth century formerly. The development includes 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom apartments and 4- & 5-bedroom houses, along with exclusive lawn club amenities, which includes tennis courts, a fitness center and a pool. This well-known estate carries a restored Wisteria Stroll, with a pergola established upon columns crafted from pink Italian marble, walked on simply by Winston Churchill once.
Commenting on the contract award, Ian Jones, Group COO, Lee Baron, mentioned: “We have been delighted to be dealing with the management of Trent Park and increasing our relationship with the Berkeley Group. It is a historical and luxury complicated in an excellent local neighbourhood in London, and we anticipate posting our expertise and management oversight within this ongoing project.”
Webinar – Waste & Biotechnology: How biotechnology is usually helping FMs obtain their sustainability objectives and decrease waste.
FMJ & Advetec are usually on a mission to greatly help FMs accelerate their NetZero plans – but it’s an activity that must begin with lifting the blindfold, challenging the waste provide chain, being producing and accountable great consumer of technology.
On the 26th January at 11am FMJ & Advetec are keeping a webinar on what biotechnology might help FMs accomplish their sustainability targets and decrease food waste.
FMJ Editor, Sara Bean , will undoubtedly be joined by:
- Dr Stephen Wise, Chief Strategic Development Officer, Advetec
- Rochelle Gee, Mind of Property Providers, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Rely on
- Ray Parmenter, CChem MRSC, MCIWM, CIWM: Mind of Policy and Technical
- Chris Havers, Program Director Acclaro Advisory & SFMI
Together they shall
- The function of the circular economy in assisting reduce carbon emissions.
- Challenges and possibilities for FMs in handling waste to meet up environment, social and governance (ESG).
- How the most advanced technology is available to greatly help.
Click right here to join up.