· In charge of leasing vacant units (Privately Owned Residential/Commercial Properties) and attaining high occupancy percentage.
· Make a current market analysis whenever needed by the dog owner and discuss rental presents within the close by areas.
· Keep up with the optimum rent which can be achieved considering the existing market situation against potential tenants.
· Providing weekly / monthly are accountable to the dog owner.
· Execute timely renewal of leases relative to the approved pricing plan and ensure number of transaction.
· Ensure all paperwork and payments have already been gathered from the tenant before the commencement of the lease and keep track of rental payments specifically cheque came back.
· Ensure government standards, requirements, regulations are met all the time
· Coordinating with FM team for several complaints linked to maintenance concern.
· To take care of customers’ inquiries in a specialist and knowledgeable way.
· Negotiating and convincing the customers and tenants to carry out all the lease conditions and terms.
· Responsible to get ready tenancy agreement (Manual Lease Contract and EJARI) based on the plan.
· Following through to a day-to-day basis to make sure that all lease agreements are being renewed regularly within local regulations and as per the business system and plan.
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Salary: From AED5,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here