Job Explanation :
- Assesses training and advancement requirements through surveys, interviews, concentrate groups, and conversation with Business Device Heads, Managers, Department Employees and Head.
- Creates, organizes, programs, and presents various types of training for workers.
- Develops unique training applications to satisfy specific training needs.
- Presents development and education programs using various types and formats including team discussion, lecture, simulations, mOOC’s and videos.
- Maintains records of growth and training activities, attendance, outcomes of assessments and tests, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials available through various sources.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains understanding of the most recent trends in advancement and training.
- Prepare Teaching presentations through Canva and Powerpoint.
- Prepare and keep maintaining L & D trackers & management reports.
- Update expenses in the petty cash portal for reimbursement; maintains reviews and records of expenditures.
- Performs other associated duties as needed.
- Will need to have minimum 2-6 years of experience in Studying & Development from the reputed group company.
- Bachelor’s degree in RECRUITING, Training and Development, or perhaps a related field required.sHRM-SCP or
- SHRM-CP, ATD certification will be an edge.’
- Will need to have handson experience in planning Powerpoint & Canva presentations.
- Candidates on go to visa/ cancelled visa will be preferred.
- Preference will undoubtedly be given immediately for individuals who can join. shortlisted candidates will undoubtedly be called for the job interview
About – Al Shirawi FM
Al Shirawi’s progression in learning to be a fully fledged Facilities Management COMPANY has been attained over 50 years of strategic preparing and development. Starting in 1971 as a mechanical contractor, Al Shirawi obtained the expertise to set up and maintain probably the most challenging mechanical systems through the entire Middle East. In the next decades, Al Shirawi, through joint ventures, entrepreneurship and acquisitions, entered into sustaining electrical systems, servicing heavy tonnage chillers, undertaking specialised and general cleaning providers and, almost all providing security services lately. Leveraging of the Team’s technical dedication and expertise to services quality, Al Shirawi FM may be the premier Facilities Management COMPANY in UAE. With a concentrate on commercial, residential, hospitality, retail and industrial projects;Al Shirawi FM gets the necessary in-house infrastructure and resources to provide world-class service for world-class properties.
Group company website : www.alshirawi.ae
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Do you think you’re inside UAE ?
- Current UAE Visa status ? (Employment visa/Cancelled visa/Visit visa)
- Nationality ?
- Current salary ?
- Expected salary ?
- How will you join soon ? (Notice time period)
- Mobile amount ?
- Understanding & Development / Training: 24 months (Needed)
- Powerpoint & Canva: 24 months (Needed)
- English (Necessary)
- Bachelor diploma in RECRUITING / Learning (Favored)
- UAE Driving License (Desired)
Apply for this job Click here