Concerning the Place:
We have been currently looking for a skilled Lead Technician (Express Assistance Technician) to work with Automotive Aftersales in Sharjah. As a Lead Specialist your primary role is to perform preventive maintenance and precise diagnostics based on signs and symptoms and fault codes and efficient first-time maintenance on all can make, all versions passenger cars, therefore providing complete client satisfaction with because of regard to relevant security and quality standards.
Specifically, key responsibilities includes the next:
- Finishing preventive maintenance such as for example, engine tune-ups, oil adjustments and filters alternative. Inspecting and assessing tyre tread amounts, wear patterns, valve high quality, and general health and recommending appropriate repair replacement or therapy of tyres.
- Installing, restoring, balancing tyres and finishing wheel alignment processes.
- Liaise with Program Advisor/s and customers to make sure exact vehicle fault signs and symptoms are identified ahead of diagnostic checks
- Diagnose the automobile to be able to determine the reason for malfunctioning, including usage of latest technological apps such as for example all vehicle makes/versions programming, diagnostic and supervising software program
- Where necessary, conducts road checks to recognize validate and defects fixes
- Assesses the reason for failure to look for the parts necessity and submits appropriate reviews that enable choices to be produced on repairing the machine(s) and the usage of spare component
- Plan and bears out the required repairs on-web site and in workshop using regular tools and instruments sufficient reason for perceived allotted period frames
- Make affordable usage of materials and accessible timeframe to be able to keep up with the highest productivity ranges which are aligned with operational KPI’s
- Careers to be finished within the ultimate quoted cost
- Liaison with Branch Supervisor or Workshop Supervisor to make sure timely option of parts for restoration works and reviews any discrepancies regularly
The perfect candidate for this function should be a higher School graduate or perhaps a Technical College graduate. You ought to have at the very least 2 years’ encounter in reliable Tyre Workshop or Automotive Dealerships as a Tyre Mechanic or Car Mechanic. It is possible to perform electric battery and tyre services, alignments, small diagnosis and repairs upon mechanical repairs i.e. under chassis, electrical, air-con. You should be in a position to read, understand, talk and write English nicely to check out mandated trainings and regular instructions enough.
- Job Area
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Market
- Company Kind
- Employer (Personal Sector)
- Job Function
- Maintenance, Restoration, and Technician
- Work Type
- Monthly Income Range
- Amount of Vacancies
- Career Degree
- BASIC LEVEL
- Years of Encounter
- Min: 2
- Residence Place
- United Arab Emirates
Apply for this job: Click here