Concerning the Position:
We have been currently looking for a skilled Lead Technician (Express Service Technician) to work with Automotive Aftersales in Al Ain. As a Lead Technician your primary role is to perform preventive maintenance and accurate diagnostics predicated on symptoms and fault codes and effective first-time repairs on all makes, all models passenger cars, thereby providing complete client satisfaction with due regard to relevant safety and quality standards.
Specifically, key responsibilities includes the next:
- Completing preventive maintenance such as for example, engine tune-ups, oil changes and filters replacement. Inspecting and assessing tyre tread levels, wear patterns, valve quality, and general health and recommending appropriate repair replacement or treatment of tyres.
- Installing, repairing, balancing tyres and completing wheel alignment procedures.
- Liaise with Service Advisor/s and customers to make sure exact vehicle fault symptoms are identified ahead of diagnostic checks
- Diagnose the automobile to be able to determine the reason for malfunctioning, including usage of latest technological applications such as for example all vehicle makes/models programming, diagnostic and monitoring software
- Where necessary, conducts road tests to recognize validate and defects repairs
- Assesses the reason for failure to look for the parts requirement and submits appropriate reports that enable decisions to be produced on repairing the machine(s) and the usage of spare part
- Plan and carries out the required repairs on-site and in workshop using standard tools and instruments sufficient reason for perceived allotted time frames
- Make affordable usage of materials and available timeframe to be able to keep up with the highest productivity levels which are aligned with operational KPI’s
- Jobs to be completed within the ultimate quoted price
- Liaison with Branch Manager or Workshop Supervisor to make sure timely option of parts for repair works and reports any discrepancies regularly
The perfect candidate because of this role should be a higher School graduate or perhaps a Technical School graduate. You ought to have at the very least 2 years’ experience in reputable Tyre Workshop or Automotive Dealerships as a Tyre Mechanic or Auto Mechanic. It is possible to perform battery and tyre services, alignments, minor diagnosis and repairs on mechanical repairs i.e. under chassis, electrical, air-con. You ought to be in a position to read, understand, speak and write English well to check out mandated trainings and standard instructions enough.
- Job Location
- Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Amount of Vacancies
- Career Level
- BASIC LEVEL
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Apply for this job: Click here