Section/DIVISION: Arch & Civil
Preparation, monitoring & controlling Scenery & agricultural execution of functions, projects, PPM, CM, servicing, renovations and coordinating with associated disciplines, additional engineers, Site Forman’s, subcontractors and workers / suppliers.
1. Bachelor’s diploma in Agricultural / Scenery.
2. At the very least 5 yrs of experience as scenery engineer at FM & upkeep in UAE.
3. Knowledge with AutoCAD, and MS Workplace.
4. Great written and verbal conversation skills.
5. Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
6. Project management abilities
7. Age between 30-45 yrs . old
Short DUTIES AND Duties
1. Scenery designing by using creating software’s like AutoCAD, search engines Sketch Up and Real-time scenery.
2. Preparation of improvement reports on daily, every week, yearly and monthly.
3. To get ready Proposal and estimates for scenery, irrigation and agricultural tasks.
4. Receiving customer inquiries by calls, conference, e-mail …etc.
5. Check with customer, architects, engineers along with other technical workers to make sure that design & functions intentions are fulfilled.
6. Making certain your client requirements are in your scope of procedure and reviewing our capability to meet customer needs.
7. Planning projects actions and ensuring clients specifications are usually fulfilled.
8. Preparing of cost estimates, costs of amounts and the documentation for function purchase.
9. Preparing projects plan of work predicated on routines, drawings, and duration required.
10. Preparing invoices/ transaction and BOQ / estimates for task.
11. Ensuring SEHA, DOH, Authorities and haad rules and standards are usually enforced in operations.
1. Problem-solving capability
2. Well-developed communication abilities
3. Problem solving capability
4. High computer abilities
5. Coordination abilities
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here