Section/DIVISION: Arch & Civil
Preparing, monitoring & controlling Scenery & agricultural execution of functions, projects, PPM, CM, servicing, renovations and coordinating with associated disciplines, additional engineers, Site Forman’s, subcontractors and workers / suppliers.
1. Bachelor’s diploma in Agricultural / Scenery.
2. At the very least 5 years of encounter as scenery engineer at FM & upkeep in UAE.
3. Encounter with AutoCAD, and MS Workplace.
4. Great written and verbal conversation skills.
5. Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
6. Task management skills
7. Age group between 30-45 yrs . old
BRIEF Obligations</p and DUTIES
1. Scenery designing by using creating software’s like AutoCAD, search engines Sketch Up and Real-time scenery.
2. Planning of progress reviews on daily, weekly, yearly and monthly.
3. To get ready Proposal and estimates for scenery, irrigation and agricultural projects.
4. Receiving customer inquiries by calls, conference, email …etc.
5. Check with customer, architects, engineers along with other technical workers to make sure that design & functions intentions are fulfilled.
6. Making certain your client requirements are in your scope of procedure and reviewing our capability to meet customer needs.
7. Preparing projects actions and ensuring clients specifications are fulfilled.
8. Preparing of cost estimates, costs of amounts and the documentation for function order.
9. Planning projects program of function based on routines, drawings, and duration required.
10. Planning invoices/ transaction and BOQ / estimates for task.
11. Ensuring SEHA, DOH, Authorities and haad rules and standards are usually enforced in operations.
1. Problem-solving capability
2. Well-developed communication abilities
3. Issue solving ability
4. Higher computer skills
5. Coordination skills
Work Type: Full-period
Apply for this job Click here