Section/DIVISION: Arch & Civil
Preparation, monitoring & controlling Scenery & agricultural execution of functions, projects, PPM, CM, servicing, renovations and coordinating with associated disciplines, additional engineers, Site Forman’s, subcontractors and workers / suppliers.
1. Bachelor’s diploma in Agricultural / Scenery.
2. At the very least 5 years of knowledge as scenery engineer at FM & upkeep in UAE.
3. Knowledge with AutoCAD, and MS Workplace.
4. Great written and verbal conversation skills.
5. Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
6. Project management skills
7. Age between 30-45 yrs . old
BRIEF RESPONSIBILITIES</p and DUTIES
1. Landscape designing through the use of designing software’s like AutoCAD, google Sketch Up and Real-time landscape.
2. Preparation of progress reports on daily, weekly, yearly and monthly.
3. To get ready Proposal and estimates for landscape, irrigation and agricultural projects.
4. Receiving client inquiries by calls, meeting, email …etc.
5. Check with client, architects, engineers along with other technical workers to make sure that design & works intentions are met.
6. Making certain your client requirements are in your scope of operation and reviewing our capability to meet customer requirements.
7. Planning projects activities and ensuring clients requirements are fulfilled.
8. Preparation of cost estimates, bill of quantities and the documentation for work order.
9. Preparing projects program of work predicated on activities, drawings, and duration needed.
10. Preparing invoices/ payment and BOQ / estimates for project.
11. Ensuring SEHA, DOH, Government and haad regulations and standards are enforced in operations.
1. Problem-solving ability
2. Well-developed communication skills
3. Problem solving ability
4. High computer skills
5. Coordination skills
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this job Click here