01 Nov Job Booking System, Request App & CAFM Updates
Happy Halloween to everyone and I am hoping the ghosts and goblins behaved themselves last. The team at Trackplan have now been working very hard during the last 4 – 5 weeks to create an exciting selection of new features which will be open to all clients soon.
A listing of the brand new features:
- Job booking – Job contacts (such as for example residents) can choose if they want the engineer or contractor to go to.
- Dashboard – Improvements to the filters, capability to assign one or multiple Dashboards to ability and Users to rotate the dashboards, full screen mode.
- Form Workflow – On Form Submit assign job to team or user.
- New improvements and fields to Asset Details for asset life-cycle.
- Request App for staff, tenants, and residents to improve requests from the mobile app.
- New Knowledge Base – cafm.fm
- Revenue Jobs.
- Contracts area improvements.
- Key job event notifications to job / site contact.
- Auto approval of requests for several job teams and types.
- Asset upload. Can associate each asset to around 6 planned maintenance schedules now.
october 31st release
Find out about our latest improvements inside our, in the attached PDF here: Job Booking System, Request App, Dashboard Improvements & CAFM Updates