Our client is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Industry Services Specialist
The Infrastructure Field Services (IFS) Specialist provides troubleshooting, installation, servicing and testing of varied Infrastructure technologies across the diverse environment. From onsite providers offering deploying IT hardware to helping routers, switches within the IDF rooms for some telecommunications smart fingers data and activities middle support. You will use other industry technicians and engineers carefully, ISPs, equipment vendors, and inner engineering and operations personnel. Another key area of the working job is within providing greatest of breed customer support to the backed user. Normal interaction with users and also other supporting parties will undoubtedly be crucial to the success for somebody getting into this role. This role requires travel.
- Follows established treatments on routine function
- Requires detailed directions
Your Functions and Responsibilities:
- Help out with performing physical set up, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and tests activities as directed with meticulous focus on maintaining and driving the best quality standards.
- Perform actual physical racking of apparatus (rack prep, stack and rack, switches/routers, digital cameras, audio visual gear)
- Run fiber, strength and Ethernet cabling to specs
- Install / troubleshoot Access Stage
- Include or Replace disk drives and storage
- Diagnose simple hardware problems
- Deploy and recover notebook/desktop equipment to supported customers
- Support product lifecycle administration routines, including asset receiving, container/unboxing of equipment, stock put-aways and break down of corrugate to keep a clean working atmosphere
- Perform stock and asset management, meeting room preventative upkeep, and e-recycling of equipment and peripherals
- Organize deals coming in/out of stock storage areas
- Area and digesting of Overdue RMAs
- Utilize Stock Data management software program to maintain inventory precision and workflow
- Help the group in recommending enhancements to processes that could impact the standard of resources or improve general efficiencies for just about any related procedure or program.
- Provide site survey assistance for infrastructure projects, in addition to large space, power, wiFi and equipment deployments.
- Perform web site audits and reconcile information discrepancies
- Provide SmartHands with vendors focusing on behalf of the business to make sure compliance with installation, restoration, maintenance standards and MOPs, and also cleanliness and quality.
- Meet/coordinate with Nearby Exchange Carrier (LEC) along with other technicians to facilitate timely set up, repair, and maintenance actions as essential.
- Support a complicated and overly busy environment centered on video conference areas with outstanding focus on client satisfaction
- Help out with coordinating site access, products staging, along with other jobs
- Use ticketing techniques to respond and solve issues to specific Assistance Degree Agreements (SLAs) & Crucial Efficiency Indicators (KPI?)
- Additional duties as needed. This list isn’t designed to be considered a comprehensive inventory of most responsibilities assigned to the position
- Associate’s degree (A.The) or comparative from two-year college or even technical school and 0 to 2 yrs’ related experience and/or even training; or equivalent mix of education and encounter
- Should have a very strong knowledge of enterprise level Desktop computer, Network, and Systems aspect technologies
- Understanding of data middle and IDF infrastructure, which includes knowledge dealing with routers, switches, PDUs, interfacility cabling, copper and fiber distribution, wifi access factors, telecommunications hardware, desktop computer computers, laptops, servers, plotters and printers.
- Knowledge and program of Inventory Management since it pertains to IT Logistics
- Understanding of basic AV equipment installation, support, and servicing, specifically since it relates to conference areas
- Understanding of telecommunications and networking examining tools from microscopes and supply and energy meters to OTDRs and expertise screening across all SONET and Ethernet bandwidths.
- Understanding of telecommunications testing techniques and standards from duration, wire-mapping, and little bit error rate to strength, delay, loss, dispersion and reflectance.
- Understanding of state and regional regulatory standards, methods, and permitting specifications.
- Capability to work efficiently with local swap carrier (LEC) along with other telecom company technicians, developing landlords, electricians, structure operators, and non-technical customers.
- Capability to independently work, diagnose difficulties and take appropriate activity with minimal guidance.
- Experience with spreadsheets, task and workflow management programs, and administrative applications.
- Capability to lift 50 -70 lbs and the capability to un-box and shift equipment for many contiguous hours times
- Knowledge of how to work with a Tier-1 ITSM system
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT Oriented
- COMPTIA A+ accreditation
- COMPTIA Network+ qualification
- Infrastructure & Desktop Equipment Upkeep and Troubleshooting
- OS troubleshooting/assistance (Linux, MacOS, Windows, ChromeOS)
- ITIL V3 Foundations Qualification
- Program of ITSM, Incident, Program Request, Problem, Change Administration ticketing techniques such as ServiceNow, Treatment, etc.
- Detail Oriented
- Solid Written and Verbal Conversation
- Strong Time Administration
Physical Requirement & WORK PLACE:
- Will need to have the opportunity to perform office-related duties which might include prolonged seated or position
- Will need to have the opportunity to move from spot to location within an work place
- Should be able to work with a personal computer
- Will need to have the opportunity to communicate successfully
- Some positions may necessitate occasional repetitive movement or actions of the wrists, fingers, and/or fingertips
So what can the company can provide you?
- Work in the fast-increasing IT space offering you a number of career choices
- Possibility to work with a few of the biggest companies in the world within the company’s shipping system
- Introduction to new means of working and amazing technology
- Career paths to assist you establish where you intend to move
- Concentrate on internal advertising and internal mobility – we want to build groups from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn Learning along with other online courses to provide you with possibilities to upskill at your personal pace
- Education and learning Assistance
- Dedicated administration to offer you on stage leadership and treatment
- Numerous face to face perks
- Marketplace competitive compensation and insurance policy, health and wellness advantages
- Job Place
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Market
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Company
- Company Kind
- Employer (Personal Sector)
- Job Function
- Work Type
- Monthly Income Range
- Amount of Vacancies
Apply for this job: Click here