/ Job Look at
Posted 2021/11/15 04:56:10
Offers consultative support and technical knowledge in Pre Sales circumstances. Manages the proposal composition for consumer requests and main bids. Functions in near coordination with Product sales and customer IT group to build up product and solution style for specific customer specifications. In charge of understanding customer needs, coordinating with inner departments and outside suppliers to develop options and offerings that leverage Etisalat services and products to address these specifications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Identifies and clarifies customers’ present and future company initiatives and requirements and respective technical needs.
- Collects information from client about their current IT and telecommunications conducts and infrastructure analyses.
- Communicates with respective Product sales to comprehend customer’s history, competitive atmosphere, planned strategy, tactics along with other sales routines.
- Means that given home elevators existing services and products can be acquired by interfacing with Item Marketing, Product Growth and ‘IT Options’.
- Creates requirement on customer’s aspect.
- Provides technical support/tips on the growth of proposals, solution and bids selling.
- Researches equipment and software items or Etisalat services, and finds best costs and answers to meet business requirements. Subsequently, existing and translate the look to customers to guarantee the solution will meet up with the customers’ specifications.
- Assesses price, high quality and performance relationships for every solution along with its total cost useful.
- Compares possible Etisalat options with competitors’ solutions with regards to price, performance and high quality and prepares helping arguments for display and negotiation with consumer.
- Identifies future and present possibilities for cross and up-promoting and proposes them to Sales.
- Provides technical assistance to Sales and provides technical direction, assistance and higher level tech support team.
- Develops successful proposals for client requirements/RFP’s, dealing with Etisalat Legal perform closely, Sales Manager, Product advertising and vendor partners. Bears out effective consumer presentations to present options proposed.
- Supports Professional Task and Services Management groups and Etisalat agreements in developing project programs, negotiating and drafting scope of agreement and work documents.
- Develops Conducts and teaching training sessions to product sales on Etisalat Products.
- Presents Etisalat in specialized and marketing events dealing with product marketing to provide Etisalat services and products closely.
Knowledge, Encounter & Competencies
Bachelor’s Education in Engineering, Computer Technology, Information Technology or perhaps a related self-discipline.
Years & Industry of Experience required: 3-4 (SAR) and 4-5 (SSAR) years encounter in presales, solution style & advancement.
Experience in presales, remedy design & growth
Sub Work Title
Sr. Solution Architect/Options Architect/Options Architecture
Yrs of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 5
Apply for this job: Click here