Duties and Duties
Main Job Function:
· Help the organisation through provision and servicing of excellent HSEQ providers to build up, implement, get alternative party certification and keep maintaining an Integrated Management Program (IMS) for Louvre Abu Dhabi structured on global management system requirements, b) to promote constant enhancement in IMS working specifications and methods supported through education, training and training over the organisation.
· Assist the organization in defining the metrics for the measurement of the success of the organization-wide IMS, analyse data gathered to determine the success of initiatives, and use recommendations to assure the design and implementation of future initiatives that meet policy goals and objectives and prepares reports on overall IMS performance
· Ensure that the performance of various tasks and the conduct of the staff in Louvre Abu Dhabi with regard to IMS are usually in accordance to the Louvre Abu Dhabi Quality (IMS) Policies and Procedures.
· Helps in the development and management of the Health and Safety Unit budget for input into the operational budget regarding IMS.
· Working with the Health and Safety Unit Head, contribute to the implementation of the medium and long- term strategic plans as regards IMS in line with the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s vision, mission and strategic goals
· Identifies the technology needs that make certain the IMS processes are usually enforced efficiently along with effectively
· Establish plans associated to IMS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and time constraints making sure the availability of needed resources to bring out all the tasks associated to the LAD IMS needs
· Assists in handling contracted H&S team involved in implementation of LAD IMS
· Develop framework for LAD integrated management system (IMS) through development of LAD IMS policy, manual, procedures and treatments with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and keep track of the execution of the IMS framework, get it qualified from accredited third celebration and create a regime for sustaining the management program.
· Ensure conversation and knowing of IMS plan and goals at all ranges of LAD.
· Provide assistance and facilitate accomplishment of IMS initiatives of LAD.
· Schedule, keep track of and follow up of all IMS inner audits and provider audits.
· Identify, evaluate and monitor all procedures needed as per the IMS.
· Ensure compliance with IMS techniques and work directions at all amounts of the corporation.
· Report the efficiency and position of IMS program as and when needed.
· Provide expert suggestions to departments on all factors of the IMS as and when needed.
· Provide assistance in arranging IMS meetings, planning plan, agenda and mins and supervise day-to-day procedure of integrated management program because required by the operational program.
· Liaise with HSEC and additional departmental representatives on IMS.
· Ensure continuous enhancement of IMS by corrective activity reports, preventive activities and management evaluation.
· Establish and manage the required record and data control techniques.
· Ensure precise distribution of all paperwork related to integrated administration program.
· Carryout customer fulfillment surveys. Sign up and follow-up on Consumer problems.
· Design and provide details reports for Administration as needed.
· Ensure constant increase in the degree of integration of administration systems for performance.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
· 08-10 yrs of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in roles associated to IMS. Museum encounter is highly favored
· Minimum 05 years IMS encounter in a managerial function
· Expert level of information and encounter in the using;
· Development, implementation, third celebration certification and upkeep of IMS
· Compliance administration and continuous enhancement
· IMS processes and greatest procedures
· International criteria related to occupational wellness, safety, environment and high quality (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
· Knowledge and encounter of Quality Management equipment, practices and strategies
· Bearing competent abilities in the right after
· Leadership, can take cost and lead by illustration motivating others
· Great organizing & planning abilities
· Attention to details
· Excellent conversation verbal/composed with all ranges of employees, including display abilities
· Excellent issue solving & decision producing
· Enabling alter
· Being innovative and bringing out creativeness in others.
· Fluency in English and Arabic. French vocabulary competency desired.
· Museum specificities and working (preferable)
v Necessary Qualifications
· Bachelor education in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical substance, etc.) or Masters Diploma in Quality Administration
· NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications recommended
· IMS Lead Auditor qualifications, training and encounter (ISO 45001/14001/9001)
· Afiliation with any inner High quality and/or HSE organisation chosen
Contract duration: 24 a few months
Expected Start Time: 1/6/2021
Job Type: Agreement
As per guideline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Desired)
- FM Market: 8 many years (Needed)
- IMS in managerial role: 5 yrs (Needed)
- English (Needed)
- Arabic (Recommended)
- French (Chosen)
- Bachelor level in engineering (Needed)
- NEBOSH/IOSH (Needed)
- ISO 45001/14001/9001 (Needed)
Apply for this job Click here