· Bachelor diploma in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical substance, etc.) or Masters Diploma in Quality Administration
· NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications favored
· IMS Lead Auditor qualifications, training and encounter (ISO 45001/14001/9001)
· Afiliation with any inner High quality and/or HSE organisation desired
Needed Knowledge and Abilities
· 08-10 years of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in roles linked to IMS. Museum encounter is highly recommended
· Minimum 05 years IMS encounter in a managerial function
· Expert degree of knowledge and encounter in the next;
· Development, implementation, alternative party certification and servicing of IMS
· Compliance administration and continuous enhancement
· IMS processes and guidelines
· International standards linked to occupational health, protection, environment and high quality (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
· Knowledge and connection with Quality Management tools, methods and strategies
· Bearing competent abilities in the next
· Leadership, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Great organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Excellent conversation verbal/composed with all degrees of employees, including display abilities
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Job Part:
· Help the organisation through provision and upkeep of excellent HSEQ providers to build up, implement, get alternative party qualification and maintain a built-in Management Program (IMS) for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international management program standards, b) to market continuous enhancement in IMS working specifications and procedures supported through education, teaching and coaching over the organisation.
· Help the business in defining the metrics for the measurement of the achievement of the organization-broad IMS, analyse information collected to look for the achievement of initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the design and execution of upcoming initiatives that meet plan goals and goals and prepares reviews on overall IMS functionality
· Make sure that the performance of varied tasks and the perform of the employees in Louvre Abu Dhabi pertaining to IMS come in accordance to the Louvre Abu Dhabi High quality (IMS) Policies and Processes.
· Helps in the advancement and management of medical and Safety Unit cover input in to the operational spending budget regarding IMS.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, contribute to the execution of the moderate and long-term strategic programs as regards IMS based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets
· Identifies the technology requirements that guarantee the IMS procedures are enforced efficiently along with successfully
· Establish plans linked to IMS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD IMS requirements
· Assists in handling contracted H&S group involved in execution of LAD IMS
· Develop framework for LAD integrated administration system (IMS) through growth of LAD IMS plan, manual, processes and processes with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and keep track of the execution of the IMS framework, obtain it qualified from accredited alternative party and set up a regime for sustaining the administration program.
· Ensure communication and knowledge of IMS plan and goals at all degrees of LAD.
· Provide assistance and facilitate accomplishment of IMS initiatives of LAD.
· Schedule, keep track of and follow up of most IMS inner audits and provider audits.
· Identify, evaluate and monitor all procedures required according to the IMS.
· Ensure compliance with IMS treatments and work directions at all degrees of the business.
· Report the overall performance and position of IMS program as and when needed.
· Provide professional advice to departments on all areas of the IMS as so when needed.
· Provide assistance in arranging IMS meetings, planning plan, agenda and mins and supervise day-to-day procedure of integrated management program because required by the operational program.
· Liaise with HSEC along with other departmental representatives on IMS.
· Ensure continuous enhancement of IMS by corrective activity reports, preventive activities and management evaluation.
· Establish and manage the mandatory document and data manage techniques.
· Ensure precise distribution of most documents linked to integrated management program.
· Carryout client satisfaction surveys. Sign up and follow-up on Consumer problems.
· Design and offer information reports for Administration as needed.
· Ensure constant increase in the amount of integration of administration systems for performance.
· Excellent issue solving & decision producing
· Enabling alter
· Being creative and offering creativeness in others.
· Fluency in English and Arabic. French vocabulary competency chosen.
· Museum specificity and working (preferable)
Contract length: two years
Application Deadline: 27/06/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Agreement
Salary: AED9,000.00 monthly
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- FM market: 5 years (Required)
- Arabic, french (Required)
- * Afiliation with any internal Quality Organisation (Required)
Apply for this job Click here