· Bachelor diploma in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical substance, etc.) or Masters Diploma in Quality Administration
· NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications chosen
· IMS Lead Auditor qualifications, training and encounter (ISO 45001/14001/9001)
· Afiliation with any inner High quality and/or HSE organisation favored
Needed Knowledge and Abilities
· 08-10 years of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in roles linked to IMS. Museum encounter is highly desired
· Minimum 05 years IMS encounter in a managerial function
· Expert degree of knowledge and encounter in the next;
· Development, implementation, alternative party certification and servicing of IMS
· Compliance administration and continuous enhancement
· IMS processes and guidelines
· International standards linked to occupational health, protection, environment and high quality (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
· Knowledge and connection with Quality Management tools, methods and strategies
· Bearing competent abilities in the next
· Leadership, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Great organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Excellent conversation verbal/composed with all degrees of employees, including display abilities
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Job Part:
· Help the organisation through provision and upkeep of excellent HSEQ providers to build up, implement, get alternative party qualification and maintain a built-in Management Program (IMS) for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international management program standards, b) to market continuous enhancement in IMS working specifications and procedures supported through education, teaching and coaching over the organisation.
· Help the business in defining the metrics for the measurement of the achievement of the organization-broad IMS, analyse information collected to look for the achievement of initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the design and execution of upcoming initiatives that meet plan goals and goals and prepares reviews on overall IMS efficiency
· Make sure that the performance of varied tasks and the carry out of the employees in Louvre Abu Dhabi pertaining to IMS come in accordance to the Louvre Abu Dhabi High quality (IMS) Policies and Processes.
· Helps in the advancement and management of medical and Safety Unit cover input in to the operational spending budget regarding IMS.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, contribute to the execution of the moderate and long-term strategic programs as regards IMS based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets
· Identifies the technology requirements that guarantee the IMS procedures are enforced efficiently along with successfully
· Establish plans linked to IMS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD IMS requirements
· Assists in handling contracted H&S group involved in execution of LAD IMS
· Develop framework for LAD integrated administration system (IMS) through growth of LAD IMS plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and monitor the implementation of the IMS framework, obtain it certified from certified third party and set up a regime for sustaining the management system.
· Ensure communication and knowledge of IMS policy and objectives at all degrees of LAD.
· Provide support and facilitate achievement of IMS initiatives of LAD.
· Schedule, monitor and follow-up of most IMS internal audits and supplier audits.
· Identify, evaluate and monitor all processes needed according to the IMS.
· Ensure compliance with IMS procedures and work instructions at all degrees of the business.
· Report the performance and status of IMS system as so when necessary.
· Provide professional advice to departments on all areas of the IMS as so when needed.
· Provide support in arranging IMS meetings, planning plan, agenda and mins and supervise day-to-day procedure of integrated management program while required by the operational program.
· Liaise with HSEC along with other departmental representatives on IMS.
· Ensure continuous enhancement of IMS by corrective activity reports, preventive activities and management evaluation.
· Establish and handle the mandatory document and data handle techniques.
· Ensure precise distribution of most documents linked to integrated management program.
· Carryout client satisfaction surveys. Sign up and follow-up on Consumer problems.
· Design and offer information reports for Administration as necessary.
· Ensure constant increase in the amount of integration of administration systems for performance.
· Excellent issue solving & decision producing
· Enabling modification
· Being creative and offering creativeness in others.
· Fluency in English and Arabic. French vocabulary competency favored.
· Museum specificity and working (preferable)
Contract length: two years
Application Deadline: 27/06/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Agreement
Salary: AED9,000.00 monthly
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- FM market: 5 years (Required)
- Arabic, french (Required)
- * Afiliation with any internal Quality Organisation (Required)
Apply for this job Click here